Safe And Reliable Grant County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
We understand how essential your car is to you. You need it to get to work, to the mall, to the gym, to the doctor’s appointment, to the book club meeting, school etc. When it is time for it to be shipped to or from Grant County, you would want a trustworthy firm with experience and a good track record to handle the shipping for you, right? A-1 Auto Transport is a trusted, licensed and registered firm offering tailored car shipping services to the entire state of Indiana as well as the rest of America. We are a carrier firm. You don’t need a broker to link you to a suitable car shipping firm when shipping cars to or from Grant County. We eliminate that extra cost and meet with you directly, establishing trust and confidence.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Columbus to Grant County||$181||181 miles||1-2 days|
|Grant County to Memphis||$395||527 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Grant County||$444||592 miles||2-4 days|
|Grant County to New York||$527||702 miles||3-5 days|
|Albany to Grant County||$551||735 miles||3-5 days|
|Grant County to Tampa||$629||1048 miles||4-6 days|
|Grant County to San Antonio||$741||1235 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Grant County||$1148||2295 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Grant County
We are the most reliable auto shipping firm in Grant County. Why? While most car shippers only serve from the big cities in Grant like Gas City Jonesboro and Marion, we serve all locations while shipping cars to or from Grant County. Apart from the cities, we serve the towns and communities of Fairmount, Fowlerton, Matthews, Swayzee, Sweetser, Upland, Van Buren, Herbst, Jalapa, Landless, Mier, Point Isabel, Sims, Hackleman and their environs.
We also serve clients located in the adjacent counties who wish to get their cars shipped to or from Grant County. These include clients from Huntington County, Wells County, Blackford County, Delaware County, Madison County, Tipton County, Howard County, Miami County and Wabash County.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: We are insured and bonded to offer car shipping services for salvaged vehicles. We are equipped with forklifts, winches, flatbed rack towers and rollback trucks to do the job right.
- Non op vehicle shipping: We are experts in shipping a car that is completely inoperable. Whether it is due to a fatal accident or a minor mechanical issue, we can handle it. The process is a bit complicated, but trust us to get the job done.
- Door to door services: Do you have an address? Then no need to worry about going for your car at a drop off point. We deliver vehicles to the address the client has requested, no matter where you are in Grant County.
- Terminal services: If you are a guest visiting Grant, we can ship your car into the county prior to your journey. We drop it off at a terminal for you to pick up when you arrive.
For these and more services when shipping cars to or from Grant County, call A-1 Auto Transport on Tel:8004522880 today!
Zip codes included in Grant County
- ZIP Code 46928 - Fairmount
- ZIP Code 46930 - Fowlerton
- ZIP Code 46933 - Gas City
- ZIP Code 46938 - Jonesboro
- ZIP Code 46952 - Marion
- ZIP Code 46953 - Marion
- ZIP Code 46957 - Matthews
- ZIP Code 46986 - Swayzee
- ZIP Code 46987 - Sweetser
- ZIP Code 46989 - Upland
- ZIP Code 46991 - Van Buren
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.