Granite Long Distance Moving Companies
The city was founded by two German brothers who made steel utensils resembling granite. They were in such high demand that millions of exports had been done by the 19th century. Granite has the best cityscape among the southern Illinois cities. The location of the estates and parks is so intertwined that it presents expertly planned development. Illinois River cuts across several estates with its spectacular views, abundant fish, and multiple recreational facilities. Make a move to Granite and have a superb and different experience. Get to see steel manufacturing, boating and arts. Long distance moves require planning and experience. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the smoothest move to the city. We also conduct vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A moving company has the equipment to move all items safely. They have soft fabric and bubble wrap that is used on delicate items like glassware and electronic screens. The company has a team that is well bonded with years of experience. They coordinate activities efficiently with no confusion.
The trucks have air cushioned carriers and straps to keep all the items in the truck intact. They have methods such as the Ultrapack method which uses the system of padding all items and boxes and loading according to the weight.
Moving companies have digitized communication to ensure flow of information across all teams.
Moving is an exacting affair. The heavy lifts, planning and follow ups are a sore to many. Moving companies improve efficiency by:
- Employing well built and trained employees that have the strength and stamina to deal with heavy lifts. Their training enables them to solve problems like harsh weather, bulky items and emergency moves.
- Advanced equipment such as communication and moving equipment. Moving companies have well connected workflow that ensures all processes are protected against accidents and delays.
- Moving companies have the experience to anticipate situations and avert danger. They have covered different terrains and situations. This improves their performance with each move.
One of the best advantages of moving companies is keeping the costs in check. The company has a representative who conducts a walk-through and provides a straight-forward estimate of moving items. This ensures the budget is in check.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to locate the best moving company in Granite
Search on IMAWA which has 95% of all movers in Illinois. They are professional and widely experienced. They categorize movers according to the experience and membership.
Verify a mover’s license and insurance status at Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and Illinois Commerce Commission. ILCC deals with Illinois based movers while FMSCA deals with interstate movers. They have consumer hotlines for complaints and referrals.
BBB accredits the most reliable moving companies in the country. A mover rated A+ has remarkable services. They have been thoroughly assessed and found worthy to offer services to all customers.
Simple tips for a seamless move to Granite
- Hire a company with relevant experience for your type of move. An experienced company is more likely to be successful.
- Break down the time allocated according to moving tasks. Schedule maximum time in case you change your mind or lack required materials.
- Sort out your belongings. Donate items you no longer use and keep the receipts to deduct expenses accrued on your income tax. Alternatively, you can sell pricier items and facilitate your move.
- Keep valuable belongings with you. You can use supplemental insurance for high-value items in case an accident occurs.
- Artfully pack all items.
- Pack large items in small boxes and light items in large boxes.
- Wrap the items in towels and blankets to reduce the amount of bubble wrap used.
- Label all the boxes according to a colour or number code. Use clear and bright markers along the sides to identify a single box in a stack.
- Tape the edges of each box to provide enhanced strength.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau due to the incredible services we provide. We have 100% resolved customer complaints and a safety rating of 98% with FMCSA. We are in compliance with all government and state regulations in regard to transport and moving. At A-1 Auto Transport, you can design and schedule your move at your convenient date.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Local moves
- International moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Cheap Granite movers
Contact us today
Call us on 1-888-509-3213. Get a free estimate by filling out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.