Grandville Long Distance Moving Companies
The city’s motto of ‘Charting New Courses’ came as a result of its renaissance from storms, floods and economic decline. Grandville experienced heavy casualties in the 20th century but the city emerged stronger. Located in Kent County, Michigan, the city has over 15,000 friendly residents. Being a suburb of Grand Rapids it enjoys affordable manufactured goods and activity. The Grand River passes through the city providing captivating views. Move to Grandville and breathe some fresh air. The city has Millennium Park and Spring Grove Park with wildlife, playgrounds and picnic areas. You can shop at the Rivertown Crossings which is among the largest malls in Michigan. Whatever the reason for your move, A-1 Auto Transport has the right equipment and professionally trained personnel who make your move stress free. We also provide auto transport services.
Why you need a moving company
- Reliability: Professional movers arrive on time, split the tasks and start working immediately. Working simultaneously ensures they work faster. They also have standby equipment and personnel in case the ones in use fail. A reputable company knows good reviews mean more business.
- Your friends will be glad: Moving is stressful and time-consuming. You need help from friends to move the numerous items. Most of your friends would rather be relaxing on the weekend than help with packing thousands of your items. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for easy moving.
- A stress free process: Moving is stressful due to the limited time required to complete numerous tasks. You also need to keep your items safe and ensure they get delivered on time. These tasks are too much for an employed person, student or business person. A-1 Auto Transport has full-service moves where they handle all the difficult moving tasks such as packing and loading. They are liable for any damage caused hence expect your items to arrive on time and intact.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to select a solid moving company
Check the company’s membership with the American Movers and Storage Association. Most registered members have superb services and a record of success. They also operate in accordance with the company’s regulations. The association uses the Promover logo to weed out rogue moving companies.
All movers operating within the state of Michigan are licensed by the Michigan Department of Transport. They have to use fairly new vehicles and offer satisfactory services.
Request for several quotations from different companies and make a comparison. Understand the mode of payment and negotiate for reduced charges.
Read the payment policy and consult a professional in case you have doubts with any clause. Some companies use the payment policy to overcharge clueless customers.
Confirm the company’s rating with the Better Business Bureau. A reputable moving company has a rating of A and above. They should also have zero pending violations and 100% resolved consumer complaints.
View the company’s corporate social responsibility record at Corporate Critic. Moving companies should involve the community in their activities by giving scholarships and jobs.
How to have a flawless move
- Scale down your move before hiring a moving company. Some garage, living room and kitchen items are no longer useful. Donate them to friends or Goodwill. You can also sell them and facilitate your move.
- Smartly pack your items. Use reusable boxes from com and test them to ensure they can withstand the weight of items packed. Make holes on the sides of the boxes to make their lifting easier.
- Create an inventory as you pack and load items. This safeguards against misplacements and forgetfulness. It also comes in handy when unpacking.
- Sweep the entire house and confirm no item has been left behind. Make a copy of the mover’s inventory before they leave.
- Tip the personnel at 10-15% the day’s charge and provide them with refreshments after the job is done satisfactorily.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has eliminated the complexities involved with long distance moving. We have a success rate of 98% with all our long distance moves. This ensures you are calm and relaxed knowing your items are being handled by professionals.
Our moving services
- Office moves
- Full-service moves
- Door to door relocations
- Long distance house moves
- Government moves
- Pool table moves
- Storage services
- Residential relocations
- Piano moves
- Auto transport
Try us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org