In 2015, the Grand National Roadster Show will be celebrating its 66th year! The grand prize of the weekend is the America’s Most Beautiful Roadster prize, and we’re sure there will be plenty of cars worthy of the honor. The show will span across 8 expo halls and will host over 500 roadsters, hot rods, and motorcycles.
Unlike a lot of classic car shows, this event will be hosted indoors due to the inherent unpredictability of winter weather. Think your car or bike has what it takes to be a winner at the Grand National Roadster Show? Apply online today!
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Social Media: You can find more information about the show on their Social Media Pages:
Dates: January 23-25, 2015.
Location: Fairplex in Pomona, CA.
Admission: General admission for 13 years and up is $23, and for 6-12 years, its $8. Tickets at the door are $2 extra for each. Children under 6 get in free.
Times: Show starts at 12pm on Friday and 10:00am on Saturday and Sunday. The show ends each night at 8:00pm.
Sponsors: The Grand National Roadster Show is sponsored by Petersen Automotive, Body of Steel Brookeville Roadsters, PPG, Flowmaster, Street Rodder, Rod & Custom, Rod & Kulture, Galpin Auto Sports, and NHRA Motorsports Museum.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory