Grand Island Long Distance Moving Companies
Grand Island, the county seat of Hall County, Nebraska has won the All American Award 3 times due to the endearing residents. The city is home to the state’s law enforcement training center, Southern Power District and multiple companies. Grand Island also has the Island Oasis Water Park and several parks that offer hundreds of indoor and outdoor recreational activities. If you are looking forward to an exciting move, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We have the smoothest moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Cost-effective: Moving companies can save you money in the long run. They conduct an in-house estimate before handling the move. This enables them to account for all your items, expenses and unexpected situations. Establishing a budget ensures no hidden costs spring up later. When making a long distance move, you want all your items delivered safely and on time. Moving companies handle all your items safely ensuring zero accidents. In case accidents occur, the loss is covered by the company.
- Experience: Moving companies have the expertise to conduct your move. They have been in the industry for years and know the safest and fastest techniques to handle your items. They have skilled personnel in all moving departments which ensure your items are handled professionally. Movers also know the safest routes and time to move your items.
- The right gear: Professional movers come with equipment on moving day. They use trolleys and ramps to move stacked boxes and bulky furniture. Your items are then transported in modified trucks that can handle heavy loads. Since tools are as good as the hands that use them, movers ensure they use professionally trained personnel to operate them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Locate a reliable mover in Grand Island
Search for moving companies from phone books or professional moving associations. The American Movers and Storage Association is the most trusted moving association in the country. It has the widest catalogue of movers operating across 33 states. All members are subjected to strict background checks before registration. Members are also trained on how to conduct quality moves through the Promover programme.
Contact several companies and ask them questions about their experience, licenses and physical addresses. Check the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to see if the information provided aligns to the one displayed. The association is mandated by the United States Department of Transport to monitor commercial vehicle companies to ensure a reduced number of accidents and consumer safety.
In order to know the company’s competence in terms of customer services, use the Better Business Bureau. The organization’s goal is to ensure companies in the country provide better services to the consumers. They assess moving companies according to their skills, equipment and customer support. Reliable movers are accredited and ranked from A to F. They are more reliable than unaccredited movers since they are guided by the organization’s regulations.
Tips to have a flawless move
- Move with items that you only require. Go through your belongings and separate damaged and old items and donate or sell them. They increase the weight of your load and subsequent moving charge. It is also of no use packing and unpacking items you will never use.
- Create a proper inventory before packing. Listing all moving items ensures an easier packing process.
- Protect your valuables by wrapping them with bubble wrap, towels and blankets. Move them under your care as you are solely responsible for any damage.
- If friends agree to help with your move, delegate to them duties such as dismantling furniture and cleaning up the place as the personnel load items.
- Keep the weight of packed boxes to a maximum of 60 pounds. Heavy boxes are risky since they are difficult to handle and can damage other items in the vehicle.
- Change your address several weeks before moving out. Use the USPS or your local post office.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a presence across the entire country coupled with 25 years of experience. This assures our customers of professionalism and affordability when dealing with us. Our services go beyond the moving industry. We are involved in community projects such as scholarships and housing the homeless.
A-1 Auto Transport’s services
- Vacation moves
- Office moves
- Residential moves
- Storage services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
Make the switch
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport and experience the difference. Fill out the form at the top of our page for a free in-house estimate.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.