Safe And Reliable Gordo Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pickens County is where you’ll find the fair town of Gordo. Gordo happens to be the second largest town in the county, and among the prime locations to live in Alabama. Most folks with family relocate near the town for its amenities. Gordo is popular due to Gordo High School, which is ranked among the best in Alabama. The High School’s football team is known to groom players for pro football and basketball, an attraction in itself during local tournaments. Downtown Gordo will treat you to chic stalls, malls and recreational parks. Getting by in Gordo is however not as easy as many may have thought. Due to the unreliability of public transportation, most folks rely on their own cars. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional carrier services to every client by shipping cars to or from Gordo.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Gordo to Indianapolis||$419||558 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Gordo||$447||596 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Gordo||$537||716 miles||3-5 days|
|Gordo to Milwaukee||$605||806 miles||3-5 days|
|Gordo to San Antonio||$612||816 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Gordo||$608||1013 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover in Gordo
A-1 Auto Transport’s pride has been our quality of service. Shipping cars across the US means covering an entire service area, one that’s bigger than most countries. Offering nationwide services the same way across every location compromises on quality. Every state is different from the other. So are counties and towns. We took up a focused approach, in which we serve clients by tailoring the car shipping service to their liking as well as the resources available in their location.
Our clientele in Gordo is no exception. We took the time and resources to get well versed with the profile of Gordo. We know every street in in the town as well as her environs, and the roads leading to every neighborhood. We make deliveries to any location when shipping cars to or from Gordo, including 2nd Street, 9th Street, 1st Avenue, Oakwinds Dr., 4th Avenue, Sand Springs, 13th Avenue, R. Sanders, Bostic Rd, Ray Bass, Canyon Dr. and Ridgefield.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: Technology and innovation allows you to pick up your phone and dial for a pizza or Chinese food that is delivered right to your doorstep after a while. The same convenience applies to car shipping too! A-1 Auto Transport offers professional door to door car shipping services. All we require is the car’s location and the address of delivery. We take the initiative of fetching the car from its location and delivering it to the exact address of its intended destination. The service maximizes on convenience. For instance, in case the car is to be fetched from an auto shop in another city or from a seaport in another state, door to door service saves you from making the entire trip to the car’s location to facilitate the shipping process. Given that all documentation is in order, we can deliver the car to you without your having to leave home!
- Terminal services: At times, door to door arrangement doesn’t quite work well with your plans. Some clients, like guests visiting Gordo, prefer having the car dropped off at a pick-up location from where they can access it at their convenience. We call this terminal services. We drop the cars off at a terminal close to you or point of entry, for travelers visiting Gordo. Proximity to both the client and a gas station is paramount. The client needs convenience when accessing it. Cars are also shipped with just a quarter-full gas tank, which explains the need for proximity to the gas station. Terminal services are however, far more affordable than door to door services.
Types of cars we ship
We are known to handle different types of autos, both American and foreign. We transport sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, vans, buses, trucks, motorhomes, heavy machinery, high-end vehicles, electric cars, and soon, self-driving cars.
How to prepare your car for shipping
The following steps are simple DIY ways of getting your car ready for shipping. You can read about each step in depth here.
- Clean the car.
- Remove any personal items from the car.
- Run a maintenance check to ascertain the car is in good condition.
- Drain the gas tank up to about a quarter full.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Locate your car keys and have a spare made just in case.
- Confirm your contact information and provide an alternative communication address.
Why pick A-1 Auto Transport?
The surest factor that would guarantee better services is experience. A-1 Auto Transport has an entire two and a half decade of experience in car shipping, making us the most resourced and qualified firm for the job.
Try A-1 Auto Transport next time you think of shipping cars to or from Gordo. Our methods are simple, and they work!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.