Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Goodyear, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Goodyear Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This guide is designed for anyone shipping a car to or from Goodyear or Maricopa County. With more than 25 years moving cars locally, we’ve learned what customers are looking for when hiring a company to move their vehicle. Here is a collection of some of our tips, explanation of services and a local directory of car shippers near Goodyear.
Using Goodyear, AZ Vehicle Transport Companies
- Motorcycle Shipping – Shipping a motorcycle is slightly different from moving a car, though the process is essentially the same. When shipping a motorcycle, you have more options available such as crating the bike or using palletized shipping. Standard open air and enclosed carriers that are specially designed to haul motorcycles are also an option. In both crating and palletized transport, the motorcycle is secured to a wooden pallet with a series of tie downs that hold it in place during the trip. When crating the bike, a wooden enclosure is secured around it as it sits on the pallet to ensure maximum protection throughout the process of loading, shipping and unloading.
For a full explanation of the process and the options available to motorcycle shippers, visit our page on motorcycle transport.
- International Car Transport – Moving a car to another country or overseas can involve quite a bit of paperwork and, depending on the country, very high import taxes. If you’re considering hiring someone to transport your vehicle to another country, make sure they have a full understanding of the process and any applicable taxes that you’ll be responsible for upon delivery. Aside from Canada and some parts of Mexico, international auto transport means that your vehicle will be moved by boat (air freight is also an option, but a very pricey one). Cars moved by boat between countries are generally secured in a storage area or in a shipping container that is then loaded onto the boat.
- Heavy Equipment – Most auto shippers can move standard sized cars, trucks and motorcycles, but they’re not all capable of transporting oversize vehicles and heavy equipment. Special trailers are required to move oversize vehicles such as farming and construction equipment and it’s essential that the proper trailer type be used, both for the safety of the driver and the vehicle. If you need an oversized vehicle transported, make sure the company you work with has the proper equipment and experience to get the job done right!
For more information about services and businesses available in Goodyear, Arizona, visit the city’s official website.
Learn more about importing vehicles to Arizona.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Goodyear Auto Transport Companies Directory
Auto Transport Team
Auto Transport Team is a nationwide auto transporter and ships cars for businesses, private owners, racing teams and auto dealers. They have daily shipping routes to and from Arizona.
1481 N Eliseo Felix Jr Way, Avondale, AZ 85323
Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc
With more than 30 years of experience, Red Carpet Auto Transport is one of the more experienced in the business. They have excellent customer reviews and also serve Spanish speaking customers.
4229 S 36th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 85040
Car Go Auto Transport
Another auto mover with lots of industry experience, Car Go Auto Transport is located in Peoria and known for their competitive pricing. They offer nationwide and door-to-door car transport to and from Goodyear and Maricopa County.
11523 N 76th Dr, Peoria, AZ 85345
Goodyear includes ZIP codes:
85323, 85338, 85395.