Goleta, California Reliable Auto Transport
Goleta is an economically stable community with around 30,000 full time residents. Some of the biggest employers are the University of California Santa Barbara Raytheon, Deckers Outdoor Corporation and Bacarda Resort. The area has some notable residents including singer Katy Perry and Kansas City Royals baseball player Danny Duffy. Goleta is a relatively new city, having been incorporated in the year 2002. There are many families in the area as well as a large student community. Goleta has several area parks as well as a Butterfly Grove and a Community Center where people can enjoy a family day in the park, take community art and craft classes, enjoy senior activities and reserve rooms for weddings, parties or business meetings. Visitors enjoy trips to the South Coast Railroad Museum where they can see artifacts of the railroad, technology used on the rails and learn how greatly the railroad impacted life in the area throughout history.
You can learn more about the City of Goleta by visiting the city website where there is information on local events, city services, recreation and much more.
Learn more about CA vehicle shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Goleta to San Francisco||$329||329 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Goleta to Tuscon||$441||441 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Goleta||$991||1652 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Goleta to Nashville||$1050||2100 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Goleta to Tampa||$1052||2631 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Goleta||$1157||2894 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Chicago to Goleta||$1056||2112 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington D.C. to Goleta||$1106||2765 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
Keep these simple tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you’re looking for a reliable auto transport company:
- Open air transport is usually 50%-60% less than enclosed transport.
- Terminal to terminal shipping is typically going to cost less than door to door.
- An SUV or large sized car will cost more to transport than a standard sized vehicle.
- You should choose enclosed transport if you have a classic, antique or exotic car.
- Ask for discounts even if the company does not offer one upfront.
- Be sure to find out what type of payments the company accepts. If you only have a debit card and the driver arrives and needs a cash payment, you may be taking a trip to the ATM or the driver may cancel your scheduled service pick-up.
- Be sure to ask to see the insurance certificate.
- Verify that the insurance coverage is adequate for your vehicle.
- Know the exact weight of your vehicle prior to scheduling service. Cost is based on weight of the car and you need to know this so it is not estimated.
- If you are moving, see if the company can handle home moves as well as automobile transport. Often, bundling both services together when possible will save you money.
Goleta Auto Transport Directory
You can use this auto transport directory from A-1 Auto Transport when you are looking for a reliable transporter that ships to or from Goleta, California.
Bulldog Transport is a professional auto transporter that has excellent ratings and provides service to and from Goleta. They can move single cars or multi-loads for individuals, auto dealerships, manufacturers, auto auctions, rental agencies, and business nationwide. They offer door to door transport and have open and enclosed carriers to ship standard vehicles as well as classic and collector’s cars. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and are registered with the US DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. You can contact an agent 24 hours per day to get a price quote and to schedule your automobile transportation to or from Goleta.
Goleta includes ZIP codes:
93111, 93116, 93117, 93118, 93160, 93199.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.