Goleta Long Distance Moving Companies
Goleta is a geological city, with beautiful wildlife that can be seen even in the neighborhoods. The city is located in southern Santa Barbara County, California. The City of Goleta experiences mild climate all year-round. So, you have finally decided to move to a new city? The excitement is immense but could soon wear off when you get down to the fine details of moving. We help you accomplish your moving goals, saving you the headache. We are a California based professional mover, who will step in and do the hard work for you. We plan, schedule and pack.
6 Tips to make your move easier
- Purge your items. While packing, sort your household items by getting rid of those you don’t require or use anymore. Moving presents an opportunity to downsize your stuff and taking only what you need.
- Order packing supplies from your moving company. Some companies offer boxes to their customers for free. Check with your company and get boxes with strong edges and tape to seal them.
- Pick your moving company and set the moving date. Ask for a written contract with all the details. Before signing the contract, read carefully and confirm that there are no hidden charges.
- Start packing weeks before the moving date. Label your boxes clearly on both sides. Also, indicate which room they belong to. Pack valuables separately and keep them with you.
- Clean your appliances. You will move with clean items, not transferring insects and germs. Remember to defrost your refrigerator 24 hours before the big day.
- Take an inventory of your household items. It makes accounting for any lost items easy.
Why you need a professional mover
- Moving gear: Professional movers have special equipment to handle your belongings safely. From your precious sculptures, your piano, the heavy furniture, they got it all covered. They also leave your house without damaged door frames or broken windows.
- Time management: Packing is stressful. Arranging your glass plates one by one, and wrapping all the furniture can be very demanding. That’s why you need professional movers to take care of this. You get time to perform other tasks like forwarding your address and utilities to the new home.
- Experience: Long distance moving can be very complicated. You need special licenses to transport household items. Professional movers are licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation and issued with a USDOT Number which is displayed on the side of their trucks. The movers know the routes to use and the laws by different states.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways to identify a reliable moving company
- Research on different companies to find out if they offer quality services. Ask friends for recommendations about the moving company you are interested in. Check the Better Business Bureau if the moving company has had any complaints in the past.
- Interstate movers base the prices they charge on the distance and weight of items, among other things. Reliable movers send their experts to assess your belongings to give you an estimate of how much it’ll cost to move your items.
- When you hire a moving company for the full-service pack, ensure they have adequate insurance cover for your items. This cover is in effect as soon as your items are in the hands of the movers.
- If a moving company does not have offices or a physical addresses, avoid it. A reliable moving company must have contacts and directions to their offices. Check for their brand name to make sure it is the same one as provided on their website.
Services offered at A-1 auto transport
- Car transportation
- Door to door moving
- Domestic and international relocation
- Snowmobile transport
- Military relocation
- Full service moving
- Bulky moving
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Cheap Goleta movers
- Same day moves
Why use us?
We are a highly experienced moving company with over 25 years in the industry. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to provide you with custom-made services that will ensure you move to your new home safely and fast. We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association, an organization that protects consumers from dishonest movers. We pride ourselves in providing moving solutions that cater to your needs. Hire A-1 auto transport for an enjoyable moving experience.
Get in touch
Make your reservation today. Call us on 888-509-3123 and talk to our qualified customer representatives to get personalized assistance. For free moving quotes, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.