Golden Valley Long Distance Moving Companies
Most people move to larger apartments due to an increase in the family unit or to upgrade their lifestyle. With so much to do and no time to do it, experienced movers will help you achieve your moving goals. Make your move to Golden Valley fun and enjoyable by hiring a Minnesota based professional moving company. We offer a wide range of outstanding services including vehicle transport.
The best house moving tips
- Have clear priorities of how you want your move executed. Select a mover with a good reputation and successful track record to handle your move. Be thorough when looking for a mover to ensure you hire a company that provides services convenient for you.
- When packing, fill the boxes completely to prevent them from caving in when they are stacked. If there are spaces left, fill them with clothes or crumpled paper to keep the items in the boxes from shifting.
- Notify your local post office of your intentions to move and fill out a Change of Address form. Let your business associates, close friends, and other important contacts know of the move and give them the new address.
- Unplug your refrigerator and other electrical appliances at least 24 hours prior to moving. Defrost the fridge and leave the doors open to keep the foul smell away. Make sure you wipe dry any liquids to prevent the growth of mildew.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons why you should hire a professional moving company
- Safety: If you're considering moving on your own, do you have the right truck to transport your household items? Professional movers use custom-made trucks fitted with air suspension to keep your items from getting damaged while in transit. They know how to arrange items in the trucks so that they don’t shift. This results in safe and secure delivery.
- Professional packing services: Moving involves more than just boxing up your items and transporting them. You have to start by carefully packing them into boxes. When you hire a professional mover, they come with high-quality boxes and packing materials to protect your items. They have techniques to pack fast and efficiently hence helping you settle quickly.
- Storage options: Most professional movers offer storage services with flexible payment options. So, if you need to store your belongings temporarily, you don’t have to separately look for storage facilities. Talk to your mover and discuss the best options available for you. Your items will be kept in a safe condition until you collect them.
- Convenience: Moving can be complicated if you don’t have the right equipment. Since you can't afford to rent all the tools, a professional moving company is your best bet. They use sophisticated equipment that will expedite your moving process by easily lifting and carrying heavy and delicate pieces of furniture and other items. They will help you load and unload them at your new house so you don’t have to do any heavy lifting.
Steps to find a trustworthy moving company
Do online research. You want a mover you can trust with your possessions. Hence a mover with a long successful track record is guaranteed to offer superior moving services. Check with the Better Business Bureau for comments about your mover. Reputable movers have many positive reviews that will boost your confidence in them.
Visit their premises to get firsthand information on who you're working with. Check out their trucks and equipment if they are up to standard and talk to their staff to gauge their level of professionalism. Reliable movers are organized and have a good leadership.
Only work with a licensed mover. Search for your moving company either by name or USDOT Number in the FMCSA website to determine their legal status. Moving companies need to have valid permits to be allowed to transport household items. This is also for your protection since it’s easy to trace them in case of any mishaps.
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Vehicle transport
- Storage facilities
- Long distance moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We offer exceptional moving services at competitive rates. With years of experience and expertly trained staff, you can be sure your move will proceed without any problem. We want you to have a successful and great moving experience and we’ll do our best to fulfill your dreams. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for reliable, efficient and convenient moving services.
If you have any queries about the moving solutions available to you, don’t hesitate to call us on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.