Safe And Reliable Glynn County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Looking for affordable and reliable car shipping services in Glynn County? Look no further! A-1 Auto Transport has all the auto shipping services you need under one roof! We have built our business for the last two decades to become the go-to company for quality services at pocket friendly rates. Our team is committed to ensuring that residents of Georgia, the US, and those living in other countries enjoy an unforgettable customer experience whenever they ship with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Glynn County||$386||515 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Glynn County||$419||419 miles||2-4 days|
|Glynn County to Washington, D.C.||$480||641 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Glynn County||$650||867 miles||3-5 days|
|Glynn County to Austin||$661||1103 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Glynn County||$837||1396 miles||4-6 days|
|Glynn County to Phoenix||$1056||2112 miles||6-8 days|
|Sacramento to Glynn County||$1096||2742 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Glynn County
Our drivers use their knowledge of the 585 square-mile county to successfully move vehicles in and out of the area. Shipping cars to or from Glynn Countyis often done using main roads such as Interstate 95 which connects it to the cities of Savannah and Brunswick. Our transport trailers that ship both single and multiple vehicles are also used to access the county using alternative roads like U.S. Routes 17, 25, 82, and 341.
Shipping a vehicle to Glynn County can also be done using state routes 25, 27, 32, 99, 303, 405, and 520. These roads crisscross the area, as well as the larger part of Georgia, allowing us to ship vehicles to border counties such as McIntosh County to the north, Camden County to the southwest, Brantley County to the west, and Wayne County to the northwest.
- RV shipping: We offer reliable and pocket friendly services to RV owners looking for shipping professionals to move their vehicle across states or overseas. We have modern transport trailers that can handle large tonnage often expected from RVs. Our truck drivers safely place the RV on the trailers ready for transportation and unload it at the final destination.
- Truck transport: Shipping trucks to or from Glynn County is our specialty. Majority of our truck drivers are trained and experienced in handling trucks used in construction, trucks under assembly, etc. We will ensure that the trucks arrive on site, at the factory or to their new owners in good shape.
- Open air transportation: We move vehicles from one part of the US to another using open-air transport trailers. The vehicles being transported are packed carefully and securely. Our drivers also carry out regular inspection when in transit in order to ensure that they remain intact throughout the journey. This transport option is cheaper than enclosed car carriers which we also offer.
Ship with us!
We are the leader in the auto transport industry because of the unique services we offer those shipping cars to or from Glynn County. We have the right shipping professionals to get your car from point A to B in one piece. To get more information about our services or request for a free quote, talk to our sales team.
Zip codes included in Glynn County
- 31520- Altama
- 31520- Brunswick
- 31521- Brunswick
- 31522- Brunswick
- 31523- Brunswick
- 31524- Brunswick
- 31525- Brunswick
- 31527- Brunswick
- 31561- Brunswick
- 31525- Everett
- 31524 - Fed Law Enforcement Trng Center
- 31524 - Glynco
- 31527- Jekyll Island
- 31522- Saint Simons Island
- 31561- Sea Island
- 31520 - Sears
- 31525 - Sterling
- 31525 - Thalman
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.