Gloucester Long Distance Moving Companies
Arguably America’s oldest sea port, Gloucester was rumored to dock immigrants as early as the 16th century. The city has a memorial for the greatest fishermen lost in the deep Atlantic Ocean. Gloucester is located in Essex County, East Massachusetts. It is a city rich in marine life and warm sunshine. This attracts thousands of residents during the summer season. If you feel like life has hit a snag, move to Gloucester and enjoy the white sandy beaches. You can learn about the country’s fishing industry or cruise in mammoth vessels docked a few meters from the city. A-1 Auto Transport is the most experienced mover in the city. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Value for money: Moving companies have superb services which are better than self-moves. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport, have a customer support line that is open 24/7 to listen to your queries and suggestions. The team on the ground works swiftly and delivers your items on time. In case you feel dissatisfied, the company goes out of their way to make sure you are satisfied.
- Stress free: Moving companies work to make the moving process as simple as possible. They handle the difficult moving tasks and leave simple tasks to you. They plan for the move in advance and arrive with all the required resources. They prepare for unforeseen circumstances that could stall your move. They also have full-service moves where they handle the entire move.
- Working for long hours: Moving involves lifting items and transporting them to the vehicle. Your friends may have the strength to move numerous items, but their inexperience and lack of training results to accidents. Professional movers have trained personnel who have the stamina to work for long hours without becoming inefficient. They also work in shifts to reduce exhaustion.
How to find the best mover in Gloucester
Check customer review sites like Yelp to see how movers handle their customers. A reputable mover should have few complaints which should have been resolved satisfactorily. The mover should have a 4-star rating of 90 out of every 100 reviews. Choose local moving companies since they know the terrain well. You can also use Ripoffreport.com to view rogue and mediocre moving companies.
- A valid household items moving license which has been operational for the last 3 years.
- A safety rating of more than 95%
- Adequate moving resources such as drivers and vehicles
- Zero pending violations
- Minimum consumer complaints
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Better Business Bureau is the most efficient organization dealing with consumer complaints. It is important to choose companies accredited by the organization since they must adhere to the set code of conduct. The organization receives over 1 million complaints annually where they successfully deal with over 90% of the complaints. If the moving company does not respond to the complaints satisfactorily, they risk deregistration.
Simple tips for a successful move
- Choose a moving company with at least 10 years of moving experience. They have the best services and know how to handle customers.
- Set a moving date between the months of October and May. There are fewer people moving which results to reduced moving charges.
- Mark all moving items before the company representative conducts a walk-through. Document all transactions between you and the company.
- Enlist friends to help with your move. Inform them weeks in advance to allow them plan their schedule.
- Reduce the cost of moving by using free corrugated boxes from com.
- Sort your belongings and sell all items you no longer use. They increase the moving cost and reduce your hauling efficiency. Alternatively, you can donate them to Goodwill or friends who help with your move.
- When packing, use mobile apps to make the process efficient.
- Change your address two weeks in advance and update it at I am moving to reach thousands of businesses.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We are one of the largest worldwide shipping companies with an experience of over 2 decades. We have improved on our delivery and affordability due to our advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Interstate moves
- Residential relocations
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Office moves
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport and let us make your move flawless. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak directly with a moving expert.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.