Glens Falls Long Distance Moving Companies
You’re moving because you are getting married, you are looking to retire to a healthier place or you got your dream house in a different state among other reasons. Moving is daunting and most Americans take advantage of the moving services offered by professional movers to make a smooth and stress-free move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the best choice for moving to or from Glens Falls, New York.
We are a prominent international shipper with a rich experience of more than 20 years in the national and worldwide transport industry. A-1 Auto Transport Inc does small moves in Glens Falls, local moves in New York, out of state moves, and overseas moves. We also offer auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
You can take a number of steps to organize your move and overcome most of the challenges that attend the process.
- Relocate during the low season. The moving season between September and May is off-peak. During this period, there is thin traffic and so the prices are fantastic! This is because moving companies have promotions and offer huge price discounts to encourage customers. You will be well advised to take advantage of these off-season offers to substantially slash your cost of moving. Fewer people on the move also mean you will be pampered by the moving staff; you and your loved ones will love it! Get in touch with your mover well in advance to find out how to enjoy these amazing seasonal offers.
- Consult aresponsible mover in Glens Falls. It is advisable to start packing well in advance because it is a challenging exercise. You should also keep in mind that packing is the first line of defense in the moving safety and security strategy. Discuss your needs with your mover to ensure everything is done professionally. In fact, your mover will supply the right equipment, labor, and the moving boxes to pack and transport your goods cheaply and efficiently.
- Insure your move. Make sure you have adequate insurance coverage against untoward incidences while on the move. It is important to have enough insurance protection against third party claims for property damage and bodily injury. It is also important to realize that the insurance coverage included in the moving package is basic. As such, it may be insufficient for your protection needs, so consult your mover on the same. Talk to your insurance agent to find out if your domestic policy offers coverage during the move or how to get an extension for this purpose. This will work out to be the cheapest insurance option.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Responsible movers are authorized interstate moving experts and afford substantial benefits including:
- Cheap price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
Separate responsible movers from con artists.
- Find established movers. Get recommendations and check with movers associations or search in the movers’ directory and online.
- Research the movers. Responsible moving companies are licensed and bonded to provide cross-border moving services. Look at their company ratings and customers’ opinions on major review sites. Go to the USDOT’s Protect Your Move to see consumers’ complaints and actions by the regulator.
- Moving estimate. Ask for an on-site quote from about 5 movers. A responsible mover gets an expert to inventory your goods and provides an accurate estimate.
- Hire your mover. Evaluate the quotes and determine your mover.
- Our moving services. We advise you and provide packing and unpacking services, transport, loading and unloading services, moving storage, and home or office arrangement.
We are experts in:
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- Government Moves
- Seniors Moves
- College Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, our customers are our number one priority as evidenced by our top rankings on major customer reviews online. We have the right tools, specially designed trucks, storage facilities, offices, and moving experts in cities and metros throughout the US and abroad. We will provide you with a memorable relocating experience countrywide and all over the globe at a low price.
Talk to us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.