Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Glendale, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Glendale, California Professional Auto Transport
With nearly 197,000 residents, Glendale is the 22nd largest city in the State of California and the 3rd largest in Los Angeles County. The city has many venues for entertainment including several movie theatres, playhouses and production companies, historical tours of the city and even a downtown fitness challenge to help keep residents and visitors healthy and active. The neighborhoods throughout Glendale are monitored by the city to ensure that all housing is up to code and they have a city beautification program to make sure that residents as well as visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty throughout the area. There are many options for single and multi-family affordable housing as well as many community events and festivals throughout the year to bring the community together. Millions of tourists travel to Glendale each year and enjoy shopping, dining and the live entertainment that can be found throughout the city daily.
For more information on the City of Glendale, you can visit the city website where you can find information for new residents, city services and local events and attractions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Glendale to Sacramento||$378||378 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Glendale to Albuquerque||$588||785 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Glendale||$717||957 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Glendale||$865||1442 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Glendale to Tampa||$1012||2532 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Glendale to Memphis||$1074||1790 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Glendale to Atlanta||$1086||2172 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Boston to Glendale||$1192||2981 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Frequently Asked Questions
A-1 Auto Transport has put together the most frequently asked questions about auto transport. Here are answers to the most asked questions:
- Will my vehicle be insured during transport? – Most companies do offer insurance protection during transportation. You will need to ask the company what their coverage amount is. Some companies only cover vehicles up to the Kelly Blue Book (KBB) value of the car. If you need more coverage some companies will let you upgrade. If they don’t, then you will need to provide your own personal insurance coverage.
- Do I need to be present when the car is picked up or delivered? – Yes, you need to be present or have a legal representative present when the car id picked up and delivered. If you cannot be present you need to let the agent know who will be there in your place.
- Can I pack personal items inside of the car during transport? – Most companies will allow up to 100 pounds of luggage or personal items to be packed inside of the trunk of the car. You will need to verify the regulations of the individual company that you hire.
- What do I need to do to prepare my car for transport? – You need to lower your fuel to around a quarter tank and make sure the battery is charged. You also need to remove any personal items from the interior of the car and make sure there are no fluid leaks.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Glendale
A1 Auto Transport can ship your car throughout the US and beyond. Before calling us, make sure you’re set on shipping the vehicle and have all the necessary information. We’ll need to know what type of vehicle it is, where you want it moved and from where, etc.
To keep the price of auto transportation low, we’ll merge your transport with several others. We’ll send a carrier to ship your car and up to 11 others at the same time, so we’ll need to synchronize all 12 shipments.
Because of this, it’s best you call several weeks before your desired pick up date. This way, we’ll have enough time to plan out the shipment and the price you will pay will be lower.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Glendale Auto Transport Directory
A-1 Auto Transport hopes this auto transport directory is of assistance to you as you begin your search for a reliable transporter in the Glendale area.
Puzzle Auto Transport
Puzzle Auto Transport is a professional auto transporter locally owned and operated in Glendale, California. They can transport all makes and models of motor vehicles locally and long distance. You can call them from a free price quote and to schedule your car for transport.
635 W Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91204
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a nationwide auto transporter that can relocate your motor vehicle to or from Glendale from anywhere in the United States as well as more than 25 countries overseas. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can take your calls 24 hours per day to get a price quote, answer your transport questions and book your auto transport.
Glendale includes ZIP codes:
91201, 91202, 91203, 91204, 91205, 91206, 91207, 91208, 91209, 91210, 91214, 91221, 91222, 91224, 91225, 91226.