Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Glen Ellyn Long Distance Moving Companies
The most opulent suburb in DuPage County has 30,000 residents. The city of Glen Ellyn has progressed from farming to affluent recreational facilities and tourism. With only 2.8% of the entire population living below the poverty line, Glen Ellyn attracts the `who is who’ in Illinois. The golf club and hotels serve the neighboring Oak Park and Glendale Heights population. Glen Ellyn has been the setting of several box office releases and best sellers. The scenic views of arboretums, mineral springs, pools and multiple forest preserves are a favorite with most tourists. Come to Glen Ellyn and enjoy the best views of Illinois. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for an efficient and smooth move. We also handle car shipping.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Insurance: Doing a self-move especially for high-value items leaves you vulnerable. Basic insurance cover is a provision of the law.
Supplemental insurance such as the full value replacement cover is used for high-value and irreplaceable items.
Insurance confirms the customer does not incur a loss.
- Straight-forward estimate: A moving company supplies straight to the point estimates. When conducting a self-move, people often underestimate costs which lead to a stretched budget.
Movers give you free estimates that are flexible. They offer a non-binding estimate where the costs may fluctuate. This comes in handy when moves are few and the company is less busy.
- Fewer accidents: A moving company has the experience and equipment to handle items safely. Heavy items are assigned the right personnel, while delicate items are moved using vacuum lifting machines or strapped onto dollies.
The company has trucks that can safely navigate extreme weather. The heavily loaded trucks are well serviced and move for hundreds of miles without incidences.
- Focus on other tasks: When using a moving company, you have time on your hands to handle other issues. Moving involves numerous tasks. You need to hire a babysitter, switch utilities and change your terms of lease.
Moving companies can pack, deliver and arrange your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Glen Ellyn
- Customer Reviews: Search for recommendations from people in Illinois. Local movers have a higher chance of success and better customer satisfaction. A mover who has a rating of 4 stars and above is reliable.
- Authorization: Moving companies in the state must have a certificate of business operation from LLC. All moving companies in the state must have the IDOT number from FMSCA.
- Registration: Moving companies who are members of IMAWA have a high reputation for exemplary service delivery. The association has a strict code of ethics followed by all members. A mover who has been registered for more than 10 years is worth considering.
- Recognition: Government agencies like EPA classify moving companies with sustainable services as members of the Smart Way Programme. A moving company involved with charitable organizations also displays good business practices. Movers who are rated A+ by BBB are the ultimate moving companies.
Make your move successful using these simple tips
- Schedule a move during winter or autumn. Movers are less busy in these periods and hence fully focused on the available moves.
- Scope your new premises. Get to know the neighbors and amenities in the area. Familiarizing yourself with the place beforehand helps you settle faster.
- Before packing, scale down your load. Sell unnecessary items on eBay or have a yard sale. You can also ask Goodwill to pick them up. This will increase efficiency and reduce moving cost.
- Pack a week beforehand. Pack an overnight bag and separate it from the rest of the items. Start packing non-essentials as you progress to essentials. Check with U-Haul customer forum for the best moving tips.
- Take pictures of all packed items and make an inventory. This acts as evidence in case of damage or losses.
- Avail yourself when the movers are loading. Inform them of the rules of the new premises in advance.
Hire A-1 Auto Transport to handle your move
Our services are regularly audited to ensure compliance to set standards. We use master trained employees who serve you in an efficient and effective manner. We take customer satisfaction seriously. Our success is based on the happiness of our customers.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- International moves
- Local moves
- State to state moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Cheap Glen Ellyn movers
Contact us now
Call or email 1-888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak with a moving expert.