Glen Carbon Long Distance Moving Companies
Americans relocate more often than people anywhere else on earth and we do so for a wide variety of reasons such as better apartments or homes, military duty, better jobs, quality education, family, cost of living, retirement, and much more. Relocating is an overwhelming undertaking and most Americans take advantage of the help provided by professional moving companies to make an easy and stress-free move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the favorite choice for people moving to or from Glen Carbon, Illinois.
Being a customer-focused shipper, our well trained and expert personnel will advise you and pack, load, and move your goods. Then, we unload, unpack, and organize the equipment and furniture in your new office or home. A-1 Auto Transport Inc also provides moving storage and auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
These valuable tips can help you prepare for a smooth move.
- Determine the moving date: There are two moving seasons, peak moving season which falls between the months of June and October and the off-peak season which runs from September to May. If you’re able to, set your moving date during the low moving season, because you will move much more comfortably and at a great price owing to the thin traffic. During the off-peak season, professional moving companies offer massive price discounts of over 30% in some instances and there are promotions and other offers as well. Taking advantage of these discounts and promotions will significantly lower your cost of moving not to mention that you will be pampered because the staff has fewer demands on their time.
- Consult your professional mover for packing advice: Make sure you begin packing at the earliest opportunity so that you are completely packed by moving day. Remember that packing is the first line of defense when it comes to the safety of your belongings, so it is essential that it is done to the recommended standards. Keep your mover involved throughout the process for that purpose. You should ensure that you have adequate moving boxes, bags, labels, cords, sharpies, packing tape, markers, and other packing supplies.
- Get adequate insurance coverage: Moving exposes you to third party claims for property damage or bodily injury as well as damage to your own belongings. Where you are moving a lot of stuff or valuable assets, the basic insurance coverage that comes with the moving package may not be sufficient to offer the necessary protection. Ask your mover if you need additional coverage and consult your insurance agent to determine whether your domestic policy protects you while on the move or can be extended to provide the needed protection.
- Get a professional mover in Glen Carbon: A reputable mover specializes in interstate moving and has the resources and infrastructure to relocate you quickly, cheaply, and smoothly.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional mover handles the whole process for you affording you major benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
Learn how to separate professional movers from scammers.
- Look for established movers: Movers associations can supply a shortlist of trustworthy members on request. You can also ask for referrals, browse, or check in the movers’ directory.
- Research the moving companies: Check if the licenses and insurance are compliant. Investigate their histories and check out their ratings and customer experiences on online reviews.
- Moving estimate: Request a few companies for a written proposal. The reliable movers will take a full inventory of your property and give an accurate estimate.
- Hire your mover: Compare the rates and choose the best mover.
Our moving services
We deal with small moves in Glen Carbon, interstate moves, across the country moves, and international moves.
We specialize in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- College Moves
- Senior Moves
- Cheap Glen Carbon movers
- Vacation Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have the equipment, special trucks, storage facilities, offices, and expert staff in major cities and metros across the US and overseas. We have been offering superior moving services throughout the country and abroad at unbeatable prices for over 20 years and enjoy 5-Star ratings on online company reviews.
Get in touch with us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.