Glasgow Long Distance Moving Companies
Glasgow, the county seat of Barren County is a rural city in Kentucky. Most of its land is under agriculture and parks. The residential areas are scattered due to the extensive ranches and nature preserves. If you savor living amongst natural sceneries like mini water falls, native animals of Kentucky and thick forests, Glasgow is your destination. It has been ranked the best rural city in the country by The Progressive Farmer magazine. The Brigadoon State Nature Preserve has picturesque views of waterways, thickets and nature trails. Move to Glasgow and experience serenity at its best. Choose professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport for the smoothest long distance move. Moving may improve your focus and subsequent performance. If you feel life has hit a snag, move to a different city and rejuvenate your life. A-1 Auto Transport also deals with vehicle shipment.
Why you need a moving company
- Valuable items: Most homes have an heirloom or valuable piece of furniture. It is difficult to compensate or replace these kinds of items. You need personnel that can move them under the safest conditions. Moving companies have professionally trained employees and advanced equipment to handle valuable items. They wrap the item with bubble wrap or soft clothing and pack it in corrugated boxes. Anti-static peanut is filled in the box and then taped on the outside. Movers use grippers which hold the items firmly. The items are loaded in air cushioned carriers and transported by professional drivers. Save yourself the trouble and call A-1 Auto Transport to handle your paintings, fine china or high-end electronics.
- Affordability: Moving companies are cost-effective compared to self moves. They provide the highest safety standards which ensure zero to minimal losses. The items are also covered by several types of insurance. Time is money. Professional movers have full-service moves. They pack, unpack and arrange your new premises. They ensure you have time to handle your day to day activities without distraction. Moving companies also have incentives which reduce the total price charged. They offer huge discounts for long distances and consolidate moves. They also conduct moves swiftly which reduces the chances of risk.
- Volume: Moving companies have trucks that can move items from a mansion in a single trip. The company has sufficient labor which packs and loads the items in hours. If you were to handle a mansion move with friends and family, you would probably take days and use several vehicles to move the items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to select the best mover in Glasgow
- Experience: Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find the best state to state moving companies. The association has a directorate of movers operating in more than 33 states. They thoroughly vet all the members before registration.
- Licenses and insurance: Use the FMCSA website to view the license and insurance of a moving company. Moving companies operating out of the state have a USDOT carrier number while intrastate movers have a KY DMT number. Check whether they are licensed to handle household items. All moving companies should provide basic insurance at 60 cents a pound of load. Use supplemental insurance for high-value and delicate items.
- Reviews: Use sites like Yelp or BBB to view how customers rate a company’s service. Previous customers narrate their experience at the hands of moving companies. The best moving companies have glowing reviews and a rating of more than 4 stars.
Make your move to Glasgow flawless
After verifying the desired moving company, schedule a moving date months in advance. Read and understand the conditions of long distance moves. If you are skeptical about any clauses in the contract, consult a professional. Make sure that you understand the payment policy since it’s a common source of misunderstandings.
- Use free corrugated boxes from com. Make holes along the sides for improved handling efficiency.
- Do not pack illegal items and flammables since your belongings are always inspected.
- Create an inventory for all packed items.
- Document the condition of all packed items.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our principles of sustainability, efficiency and communication have made us a favorite with our customers. The number of referrals and repeat businesses we get annually is testament to our incredible services.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Military moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- State to state moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Glasgow movers
Contact us today
Get online quotations and schedule a walk-through for free. Fill out the form at the top of our page and try out our huge discounts for first time customers. Talk to us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.