There is no easier way to get a car delivered to another country than through experienced overseas transporters out of the U.S. Any reputable transport company will already comprehend the details and restrictions of foreign auto import policies.
Even though they have experience, it is still suggested that anyone importing a vehicle, call the Embassy of Serbia first. Another advantage is that transport companies have the freight ships and other major pieces of equipment needed to carry out a transport successfully.
Find international transport companies nearby where the car is stored in the U.S. Consider the pros and cons of each one before you start calling around. Call the ones that offer the best shipping services. Make sure they maintain a positive reputation for their auto transports overseas. Gather some quotes to see how much it will cost to ship your car to Serbia and book your transport with the company you prefer for the job.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Kind of Shipping Services Are There?
Every transport company has their own list of shipping services that they offer to their customers. Nevertheless, there are only a few shipping services truly necessary and these are offered by nearly all transport companies dealing with international auto imports. Fortunately, they are cost effective and offered at low rates.
- The open air service also referred to as the RO/RO shipping method is the cheaper of the two most popular transport services. The car mustn’t contain anything extra on the inside or outside before it’s secured to the flatbed ship. This transport method is best for shorter shipping distances and those delivering multiple vehicles at a time.
- The container shipping method is preferred by anyone seeking more security for their car. It is also meant for anyone shipping more to Serbia than the car. Although it is a little more expensive than RO/RO shipping, it keeps the car safe from outside harm and allows you to bring more stuff. The car’s interior can be filled with possessions as well as the space in the container that isn’t filled by the car. If you don’t need all the space, see if you can split the shipping container with someone else. This will also lower your bill.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory