Safe And Reliable Geraldine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Geraldine is a rural town located in DeKalb County in north Alabama. Since it is still a small town, it offers great opportunities for industrial growth. Its location between two metropolitan cities makes it an ideal location to live in for people who enjoy the peace and quiet a rural town offers. The town is served by two electric companies as well as two water boards. There are also natural gas and propane companies situated in the town. Geraldine boasts of a park which is well-maintained and has various activities such as basketball courts, a pavilion by the pond, kids playgrounds, tennis courts, walking tracks and many more activities. Situated just 20 minutes away are other attractions such as Lake Guntersville State Park, High Falls, and Buck's Pocket State Park. They offer activities such as zip lining, fishing, picnic grounds, hiking trails, and amazing sceneries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Geraldine to St. Louis||$470||470 miles||2-4 days|
|Geraldine to Kansas City||$536||715 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Geraldine||$567||756 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami to Geraldine||$594||792 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Geraldine||$609||812 miles||3-5 days|
|Geraldine to Minneapolis||$626||1043 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
When visiting this great town for site seeing, it is advisable to bring your own car since there will be a bit of traveling to do in between the locations. For services such as shipping cars to or from Geraldine, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the leading auto shippers in the world with a worldwide reach.
Areas we ship to or from Geraldine
With only about 3.9 square miles, there's no place we cannot ship to in the town. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Geraldine are Alabama State Highway 75 and 227. We have gradually increased the areas we ship to in the region to now include the neighboring cities and towns such as Albertville, Fort Payne, Scottsboro, Gadsden, Jacksonville, Huntsville, Anniston, Madison, Cullman, Oxford, Hartselle, Pell City, Decatur all in Alabama, and Cedartown and Rome in Georgia.
Services we offer
There's a wide range of services on offer from our company. We specialize in giving our customers the best that money can buy but on an affordable budget. Some of the services we offer include:
- Dealer to dealer transport: Auto dealing companies need to keep their inventories at a healthy level. We can help them do this by supplying the transportation from the car manufactures to their shops. Since they ship numerous vehicles at a go, we are able to offer them discounts which will increase their profit margins.
- State to state towing: If you would like your vehicle transported from one state to another, we are more than capable to help you do it. We can ship any type of vehicle to all the 50 states in America. We have the required equipment, the expertise, and a willing and experienced workforce.
- Salvaged car shipping: The process of shipping a salvaged car is different from that of shipping a fully functional one. Whereas a fully functional one will just be driven on to the back of a carrier, a salvaged one has to be loaded using a crane or a forklift; equipment not every shipping company has. Ensure that you ask your carrier for a breakdown of services they offer and their shipping ability when you are window shopping around.
Types of vehicles we ship
Ideally, there is no type of vehicle that we cannot ship. The most frequent ones that we ship include:
- Jet skis
- Fishing boats
- Recreational vehicles
- Trucks and semis
- Luxury vehicles
What makes us better?
There are many things that make us stand out from the rest. Some of them are:
- Online quotes: At A-1 Auto Transport, you do not need to make the trip to our offices to get a price quote. You do that from the comfort of your home. This speeds up the time in which you get your vehicle picked up.
- Pick your mode of shipping: From a catalog of our services, our customers are at liberty to pick whichever service they want. We are also able to customize different services to your specific requirements.
- Quality of service: In order to give your customers the best services, you must also invest in the right staff and equipment to get the job done. We only hire experienced staff and equip them with the most modern carriers and equipment in order for them to be able to handle any job they may get.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.