Moving To Or From Georgia Southern University
Moving has often been touted as a challenging task. However, this does not seem to stop people from moving a lot throughout their entire lifetime. In fact, in America, the average adult is said to move not less than 11 times throughout their life! Another fascinating fact about moving is that people tend to move more than they visit one of America’s best known attractions; Disneyland! As contradictory as these statistics may look, it actually points to how moving is an important aspect of life. Therefore, wouldn’t it be great if your move to or from Georgia Southern University was easier than you are expecting it to be? Fear not, because we have been in the business of moving families, individuals and business all across America, and even right here in Georgia, with great success. Hang around, and we will transform your impending move into a seamless process.
How to have a seamless moving process
Moving need not be a stressful affair if you follow these fool proof tips to a hassle-free move.
- Assemble all the moving supplies you will need: Way before your move, assemble all the moving supplies you will need. Some of these moving and packing supplies include packing boxes, tape dispensers, marker pens, clear boxes and packing paper.
- Prepare early: 6 to 8 weeks before your move, begin to prepare yourself for the actual move. Start packing items that can be put away early such as off season clothes and shoes, divans and sheets and so on. Furthermore, prepare yourself emotionally too as moving can be emotionally destabilizing if not handled well.
- Consider professional moving services: Professional moving services are a huge investment, which eventually pays off by giving you peace of mind. Furthermore, moving entails so many processes which are better handled by the experts in this field.
Why it is important to hire a professional moving company
Moving is often an overwhelming process which, if you ask us, is better left to experts like us. There are many advantages tied to moving with the professionals such as;
- Packing can be overwhelming: One of the most involving parts of moving is packing. Professional movers come with all the equipment you need for the safe and efficient packing of your items.
- Accurate estimates: Professional moving companies are able to give you an accurate moving estimate after a thorough walk-through at your current home. Accurate estimates will help you plan for your move without any surprise costs to cater for.
- Access to storage facilities: When you are moving, chances are high that you will need to use storage for some items that you packed yet will not need for a while. By hiring a professional moving company, you get access to their storage facilities without any hassle.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Helpful tips when you are looking for a university mover
Finding a professional mover is a process that you need to take seriously. This is due to the fact that there are very many professional movers out there, but not all will cater to your needs as you would like. Here are some tips to use when searching for your student mover.
- What do their rates include? Be sure to find out what the rates of the mover you have settled on include. Often, some movers will not include all their services within the blanket estimate but tag them on later as extra costs. Be sure that you are clear on this to avoid unnecessary extra costs.
- Are they involved in the community? Look out for a professional mover who is active in the community, over and above their business. Are they a Move For Hunger mover? Do they participate in Corporate Social Responsibility drives? A mover who is invested in the community is bound to be more professional.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have a wide variety of moving services. These services include dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, access to cheap moving companies, transport of pool tables and vehicles, provision of moving storage, full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly among other services.
Why you should move with us
We are a fully fledged moving services provider. Furthermore we are fully licensed and insured, as well as have accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. We are also members of the American Moving and Storage Association. Our services are tried and tested over a period of twenty years, and our credibility has stood the test of time.
Call us today!
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.