Moving To Or From Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
Moving is an exciting time of your life. Did you know that an adult in the US will move at least 11 to 12 times in their entire lifetime? Therefore, this means that your student move is one of many that you will undertake in your entire life. It is important then that you master the art of moving early on to prevent the headache that comes with the moving process. We have been in the moving industry for over 20 years now, relocating individuals, home owners and businesses all across Georgia and the United States. On that account, we believe that your move to or from Georgia Tech is in good hands, if you stick it out with us. Furthermore, our success rates speak for us.
Making your move hassle-free
As mentioned earlier, it is important that you master the art of moving in order to reduce the hassles associated with it. Here are a few tips to help you along.
- Pick the right day to move: Moving over the weekend seems like the most natural time to pick for your move. However, weekends are the busiest time for moving as most people have time off work. Additionally, it is wise to move during the warmer months as opposed to snowy and sleety conditions.
- Look for cheap or free moving boxes: Moving is often an expensive venture, so if you can cut down the cost in any way, go ahead and do so. For instance, by looking for free boxes from furniture or liquor stores, you will have saved yourself a bundle. Some of these outlets will not give you the boxes for free but at a cost much cheaper than buying new ones.
- Get help: Moving is a labor intensive and often time consuming project. Get as much help as you can from friends and family, if you can. Alternatively, you can hire the services of a professional moving company.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover
As we mentioned above, moving is labor intensive and time consuming too. It is a project best left to the experts for many reasons including these ones;
- Convenience: A professional moving company is a one-stop shop for all your moving needs. Therefore, this makes it more convenient to contract their services rather than have to run looking for each item that you need for your move from different suppliers.
- Personal safety: Moving crews are experts in lifting, hauling and moving heavy items without injuring themselves. You, of course, do not have this kind of training, making you or your family and friends prone to injury as you lift and move heavy items.
- Know-how of your new location: Professional movers do a thorough check of the location you are moving to, to ensure that they know which roads to use, what the weather is like and so on. Moreover, they are well-versed with most parts of the state and country.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university mover
There are tons of professional moving companies out there. However, not all these companies will offer you what you need for you move. Here is how to find the best university mover.
- Understand the T&Cs: Do you understand the terms and conditions given by the company about their services? Are they advantageous to you or do they give you little room to maneuver in the case of loss or damage to your property? Ensure you understand all the fine print.
- Their experience: How long has the company been in operation? A proven track record points to a reputable moving company. Be sure to find out how long the company you are considering has been in operation by researching them on their website and by asking around.
Our moving services repertoire
Our repertoire of moving services at A-1 Auto Transport Inc is wide and includes services such as dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, door to door moving, furniture disassembly and reassembly, pool table transport, auto transport, cheap moving labor, access to affordable moving companies, and many other related services. Moreover, we offer local moving, long distance moving, interstate moving, cross country and international moving services.
Why you should pick us
We are a moving services provider with over two decades experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are fully licensed and insured. Our ranking on the Better Business Bureau has remained consistently good over the years. Moreover, we are a recognized ProMover and a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Our track record is exemplary and speaks for itself.
Pick us today!
Call us today on 888-509-3213 to enquire about our moving services. Additionally, you can fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall be in touch with you shortly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.