Moving To Or From Georgia Gwinnett College
Moving is a major process which has often been termed as challenging. Fortunately for you, you have landed on our page which will ensure that your student move will be anything but challenging. Did you know that more than 1/3 of high school graduates and slightly over that number of college graduates are bound to move out of state at least 5 years after graduation? Our job at A-1 Auto Transport Inc is to make your move to or from Georgia Gwinnett College a more enjoyable process than you expect it to be. We have been in the business of moving students like you all across Georgia and the entire country for over 20 years now with great success.
Tips to have a less challenging student move
As we have mentioned before, moving can be a challenging task. That does not have to be the case for you if you follow these tips.
- Sort your items into categories: Instead of spending all day trying to pack all your items, categorize each day for a different item. For example, you could spend one day going through your clothes and packing what you need and getting rid of what you do not. This will ensure you leave nothing out.
- Plan a garage sale: After going through your items and creating a pile to sell, you can plan to have a garage sale. This is one fantastic way to raise some money to use for your move. Remember, you may not be able to sell everything, therefore, be prepared to donate or give away what is left over from the garage sale. Do not be tempted to hoard it again.
Do you need a professional mover for your student move?
Most people tend to think that hiring a professional mover for a student move is extravagant. We are here to demolish that myth and show you why you should consider hiring a mover for your student move.
- Your items are safe: When you hire a mover, you can rest assured that your items are in safe hands. Professional movers have all the right equipment as well as experience to pack and haul your items. Furthermore, professional movers have insurance that covers your items during the move in case of breakage or damage.
- You will save money in the long run: Paying for a professional mover is an expensive undertaking, but it’s cheaper than trying to handle everything by yourself. Furthermore, the risk of items breaking or getting damaged in your untrained hands is higher, as well as the chances of having to make a last minute rush to buy items you probably did not realize you needed.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to finding the correct professional mover for your student move
There are tons of moving companies out there offering all the services that you can think of when it comes to moving. However, you should only settle on a moving company that ticks all the boxes outlined below.
- Are they licensed and insured? Licensing is very important for a professional mover as it gives them permission to operate in the industry. Furthermore, moving insurance not only covers the mover, but also you as a client. Ensure that the company you settle on has both of these requirements.
- Do they offer student discounts? We know that students are individuals on a budget. Therefore, ensure that the company you settle on has student rates which will bring down the cost of moving significantly for you.
- Where is the company located? The moving company’s location is also key. Be sure to settle on a moving company near you as they are better placed to offer you the services you need such as in-house estimates, extra moving labor at short notice and so on.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer a wide variety of moving services such as furniture disassembly and reassembly, moving help for hire, pool table transport, access to cheap moving companies, auto transport and moving storage among other services. Moreover, we offer local and long distance moving, interstate and nationwide moving as well as international moving services all over America and the world.
Why should you move with us?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Our services are fully recognized and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Furthermore, we are members of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover.
Make the right choice
Call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Additionally, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.