Moving To Or From Georgia College and State University
Moving is an exciting time in one’s life. It points to the prospect of starting a new life in a new city or town, or just the promise of doing things over. While this is a positive aspect to moving, most people consider the process of moving daunting, if not challenging. Despite considering moving stressful, many people will still move at least 11 times in their entire lifetime. Another interesting fact about moving that is related to students is that at least 35% of high school graduates and about 30% of college graduates are bound to move to a different state within 5 years after graduation! Therefore, as you prepare to move to or from Georgia College and State University, be assured that you are in the right place, for we have moved hundreds of students just like you. Furthermore, we have been in the moving industry for over twenty years now, and our track record speaks for itself in Georgia, all across the country and the world.
Making your university move less stressful
Moving needs not be a stressful time for you, whether it is your first move or one among many you have done. Here are some tips to help you achieve a move that is not stressful.
- Get enough packing boxes: You might be tempted to scrimp on buying packing boxes, and plan on squeezing your items into fewer boxes. This may actually work against you by increasing the chances of breakage as your items will be all squashed together. Furthermore, nothing is more stressful than having to make a last minute dash to buy more packing boxes on the morning of your move.
- Get enough packing supplies: You not only need boxes to help you get packed for your move, you will also need packing tape, marker pens, packing paper and so on. Be sure to find out what packing supplies you will need, and have them all at hand.
Why you should hire a professional mover
Moving can be a stressful time if not handled in the right way. One of the most effective ways to get rid of moving stress is by hiring a professional mover. Some of the advantages of hiring a professional mover include;
- They have the right tools and equipment: A professional moving company will come with the right tools and equipment to make your move easier. They will usually decide what size of truck you need after assessing your move. However, if you were to move alone, chances are you may hire the wrong size of truck, as well as leave out hiring essential moving tools.
- They are faster: We have been in the business of moving for over twenty years, so you can be sure that all our processes are expedited due to our experience. Furthermore, professional movers train their crews on the most efficient ways to handle a move, making them faster in the long run.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best professional mover
When you are looking for a moving company, be sure to find one that suits your needs perfectly. Here are a few tips to doing that.
- How much experience do they have? Find out from the company how long they have been in business. It is imperative that you settle on a moving company with a long and proven track record.
- Ask for a quote: Most moving companies are happy to provide you with a free moving estimate. Be sure to ask for an in-person quote so that you get the most accurate quote based on an inventory of the items you are moving.
- Ask about moving services included in the quote: Moving involves very many processes, all of which may or may not have a cost attached to them. Be sure to find out if processes such as disassembly and reassembly of furniture will cost you more money and so on.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We provide a full spectrum of moving services such as local moving, long distance moving, cross country moving, interstate moving, nationwide moving and international moving services. Moreover, we offer full service moves, auto transport, pool table transport, moving storage, affordable estimates, moving labor for hire, access to cheap moving companies and many other services.
Why you should move with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over 20 years experience. Furthermore, we are fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau as well as have an American Moving and Storage Association membership. Furthermore, we are a recognized ProMover. Our track record is excellent and speaks for itself.
Make the right choice today
Call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. You can also contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.