Safe And Reliable Georgetown County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is no doubt that Georgetown County has a rich English history. It’s actually named after an English monarch and deeply portrays the charm and hospitality of the south. The county seat of Georgetown sprawled out as the original European settlement in the country. The Atlantic port opened up the region to international trade as well as diverse cultures. A-1 Auto Transport has the best links for shipping cars to or from Georgetown County. We can link you up with all the counties in South Carolina and the rest of the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Georgetown County to Charlotte||$171||171 miles||1-2 days|
|Georgetown County to Columbus||$452||602 miles||3-5 days|
|Newark to Georgetown County||$512||683 miles||3-5 days|
|Georgetown County to Hartford||$605||807 miles||3-5 days|
|Georgetown County to Milwaukee||$616||1027 miles||4-6 days|
|San Antonio to Georgetown County||$796||1326 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Georgetown County||$803||1339 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Georgetown County||$1241||2482 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we can do
We will ship in your car from any seaport across the world. We have enough logistical experience to help with customs and transportation:
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping is the cheapest international shipping option available.
- With containerized shipping, we will secure your car inside a shipping container. You can conveniently ship your personal goods inside the container as well. Containerized shipping keeps your car protected from the elements during shipment.
You also get different sets of options for domestic shipping
- Open transportation is the most common way of shipping cars to or from Georgetown County. It is also the cheapest. With such common use, scheduling becomes fast. That is why this mode of transportation is also popular with bulk shippers. Rental companies and auto dealerships find it more convenient and cheap to ship on open trailers.
- With enclosed transportation, the cost to ship goes higher. Otherwise, it is the safest way to transport your car. You should go for this especially when you have high performance, classic or luxury cars. Enclosed trailers protect such cars from severe weather and roadside debris.
- We can send deliveries through shipping terminals. Dropping off your car and picking it up at a shipping terminal saves you money.
- We can also get the car and deliver it to your home or office. Door-to-door deliveries are more convenient if you’re running a tight diary. The extra fee that you part with is worth the convenience.
Preparing your car for shipping
Clean it thoroughly before inspection. If you have any personal items in the car, take them out. The FMCSA prohibits transport companies form carrying personal items in your car. If you want to know what is acceptable, talk to your transporter. Get the mechanical problems repaired. That is if you’re not shipping a non-op. Make sure that the battery runs, the tires are well inflated and fluids topped up. If you’re shipping a non-op, let the transporter know in advance. It takes different sets of tools and equipment to ship such cars. Empty your gas tank. Just leave enough fuel to drive it to or from the terminal or on and off the truck. The best recommendation when shipping cars to or from Georgetown County is about a quarter full. It is easy to find a gas station for your next fill across South Carolina.
Get your quotes free and instantly!
Zip codes included in Georgetown County
- 29440- Georgetown
- 29442- Georgetown
- 29510- Andrews
- 29585- Pawleys Island
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.