Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Georgetown County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is no doubt that Georgetown County has a rich English history. It’s actually named after an English monarch and deeply portrays the charm and hospitality of the south. The county seat of Georgetown sprawled out as the original European settlement in the country. The Atlantic port opened up the region to international trade as well as diverse cultures. A-1 Auto Transport has the best links for shipping cars to or from Georgetown County. We can link you up with all the counties in South Carolina and the rest of the world.
What we can do
We will ship in your car from any seaport across the world. We have enough logistical experience to help with customs and transportation:
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping is the cheapest international shipping option available.
- With containerized shipping, we will secure your car inside a shipping container. You can conveniently ship your personal goods inside the container as well. Containerized shipping keeps your car protected from the elements during shipment.
You also get different sets of options for domestic shipping:
- Open transportation is the most common way of shipping cars to or from Georgetown County. It is also the cheapest. With such common use, scheduling becomes fast. That is why this mode of transportation is also popular with bulk shippers. Rental companies and auto dealerships find it more convenient and cheap to ship on open trailers.
- With enclosed transportation, the cost to ship goes higher. Otherwise, it is the safest way to transport your car. You should go for this especially when you have high performance, classic or luxury cars. Enclosed trailers protect such cars from severe weather and roadside debris.
- We can send deliveries through shipping terminals. Dropping off your car and picking it up at a shipping terminal saves you money.
- We can also get the car and deliver it to your home or office. Door-to-door deliveries are more convenient if you’re running a tight diary. The extra fee that you part with is worth the convenience.
Preparing your car for shipping
Clean it thoroughly before inspection. If you have any personal items in the car, take them out. The FMCSA prohibits transport companies form carrying personal items in your car. If you want to know what is acceptable, talk to your transporter. Get the mechanical problems repaired. That is if you’re not shipping a non-op. Make sure that the battery runs, the tires are well inflated and fluids topped up. If you’re shipping a non-op, let the transporter know in advance. It takes different sets of tools and equipment to ship such cars. Empty your gas tank. Just leave enough fuel to drive it to or from the terminal or on and off the truck. The best recommendation when shipping cars to or from Georgetown County is about a quarter full. It is easy to find a gas station for your next fill across South Carolina.
Get your quotes free and instantly!
Fill this form to get an instant quote. Call 1-800-452-2880 to find out more from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Georgetown County
- 29440- Georgetown
- 29442- Georgetown
- 29510- Andrews
- 29585- Pawleys Island