Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Georgetown, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Georgetown is a small town and county seat of Clear Creek County, in the state of Colorado. It has deep rooted history in silver mining, earning it the popular nickname ‘The Silver Queen of Colorado’. Today, it is a graceful town whose population doubles over the weekends due to the high tourist traffic. Folks from the neighboring small towns make way to Georgetown to shop, enjoy the best barbeque in Clear Creek as well as to see some of her attractions such as the famous Hotel de Paris, a museum that showcases the early mining culture of Georgetown. Having a private car is more of a prerequisite than a choice for residents here, as the town lacks a reliable public transport service. A-1 Auto Transport; the best firm for shipping cars to or from Georgetown, is able to ship your private car for you any time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Georgetown to Colorado Springs||$108||108 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Georgetown to Omaha||$435||581 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Georgetown to Phoenix||$582||777 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Georgetown||$627||837 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Georgetown||$720||961 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Detroit to Georgetown||$789||1316 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Atlanta to Georgetown||$866||1444 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Georgetown to Washington, D.C.||$1021||1703 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Georgetown
We remain true to our mantra by offering safe and reliable auto shipping services. While safety is guaranteed through insured services and well-trained experts, reliability is guaranteed by our comprehensive scope of service. We are well-versed with every corner of Georgetown, including the remote areas close to the foot of the Rocky Mountains. We also know the location of different terminal points and the road network serving every community, which facilitates timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Georgetown.
Auto transport services we provide
Long distance car shipping
We are experts in long distance shipping, where we can deliver any car to any location in mainland US. We pair up our knowledge of the U.S. Highway System with efficient route mapping; a strategy that enables us to identify the shortest and most convenient route to use when shipping cars between Georgetown and any other location in the country. This way, we end up covering the absolute minimum distance when shipping cars. The ripple effect of this is reduced overall costs due to lower fuel consumption, and in turn, the best prices for long distance car shipping. For instance, we use interstate 70 which crosses the southern part of Georgetown to ship cars to or from the states of Utah, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Motorcycle owners get to choose from any of our shipping options:
- Containerized shipping: An intermodal container is used to house the motorcycle before shipping. The two wheel enjoys extra protection from external hazards but it could be quite an expensive option for shipping a motorcycle.
- Crated shipping: A wooden crate houses the motorcycle during shipping. It offers the same protection as an intermodal container, but at a more affordable price.
- Open air shipping: An open carrier is used to ship the two wheel. It is the budget option, as the motorcycles are shipped without any housing structure.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, motorcycles, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, vans, high-end cars, electric cars and heavy equipment among others.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Perform a car maintenance check: This is done to identify any irregularities that may lead to mechanical problems during shipping. Such include low battery levels, punctured tires, fluid leaks and low car fluid levels.
- Take out any personal item: The Department of Transportation prohibits us from shipping any car with household items in them. These include clothes, electronics and appliances. Also ensure you remove any aftermarket installations like DVD players, external speakers and GPS navigation systems, in order to save them from damage or loss.
- Wash the car: Washing the car improves the visibility of any pre-existing damage that needs to be recorded in a car hauler’s inspection report before shipping.
- Take pictures: It is important to have a personal record of the car’s condition before shipping. Taking clear pictures of every side of the car is the easiest way of doing this.
- Have two sets of car keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car during shipping. Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made well in advance.
- Mind the gas: The car will only be driven when it is being loaded and offloaded from the carrier. There is therefore no need to ship the car with a full tank of gas. Instead, leave a quarter-full tank of gas, which covers this without adding the weight of the car.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport’s systems are VeriSign Secured, which guarantees privacy for all communication with our clients.
Give us a call on A-1 Auto Transport’s toll free line (Tel:8004522880) and enjoy the best prices for shipping cars to or from Georgetown.