Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Geauga County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Geauga County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Geauga County is unofficially known as Ohio’s snow capital. The county seat, Chardon is the snowiest in the region. Its average yearly snowfall is about 107 inches. Native Americans identified the Grand River by the many Raccoons that lived around here. A slight corruption of this name was picked in naming the county. That aside, your best pick when shipping cars to or from Geauga County is with A-1 Auto Transport.
Get more variety on shipping services
- We have safe and reliable enclosed trailers for transporting classic and luxury cars. They have custom anchor points that secure your car inside the truck without damaging it. The loading ramps can accommodate low ground clearance cars.
- When you’re shipping cars to or from Geauga County on a budget, use our open trailers. The trailers have a large capacity and you will share costs with other vehicle owners. They’re quite popular across the state of Ohio because of this reason. That means planning and shipping is much faster compared to the enclosed alternative.
- We ship cars regularly from manufacturers to dealerships across the country. Our services can accommodate every other kind of customer including college students, families and professionals. We have attractive rates for serving retired members of the armed forces.
You can ship any kind of vehicle with us, from electric cars to trucks, boats and SUVs. Check the A-1 Auto Transport website for more on our services.
Researching on the best shipping companies
As you get started, check the state DMV website for information on car ownership and licensing in Ohio. Here are a couple of checks to help you find the right shipping company:
- Licensing: The US Department of Transportation regulates all interstate carriers and brokers. All brokers should have a valid MC number. Transport carriers should have both the MC and DOT numbers. To check this record, go to this link on the FMCSA website.
- Insurance: The transport company should give enough coverage for your car during transportation. However, this doesn’t usually happen. Ask for the insurance policy document to find out the level of coverage. You can pay for more coverage if you think that what you’re getting is insufficient. Our insurance policy at A-1 Auto Transport covers you for full replacement value.
- Experience: Look at these from two angles. First, check their overall experience in auto shipping. You can then ask them if they have any experience of shipping cars to or from Geauga County. With A-1 Auto Transport, you get over two decades of experience and a lot of local experience. We have done this long enough that we are sure of our estimates. That is why we give them out free.
- Reviews: This may seem unnecessary but it is quite helpful. Get recommendations from people who have used a car shipping service before. Look for a friend, relative or find legitimate online reviews. Get the more detailed ones for more clarity on the services.
Pick your free quote today!
Getting your free estimate from A-1 Auto Transport is easy. Just click here or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Geauga County
- 44021- Burton
- 44023- Chagrin Falls
- 44024- Chardon
- 44026- Chesterland
- 44033- East Claridon
- 44046- Huntsburg
- 44062- Middlefield
- 44064- Montville
- 44065- Newbury
- 44072- Novelty
- 44073- Novelty
- 44080- Parkman
- 44086- Thompson