Safe And Reliable Geary County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clients from Geary County only trust the best when it comes to shipping their cars from point A to point B. A-1 Auto Transport has been the pace-setter in the auto shipping industry for more than two and half decades. Our methods and quality of service has earned us 5 star and AAA ratings from transport review firms. We are the number one recommended firm in Kansas. We offer a wide range of services that cater for both domestic and commercial car shipping needs. Besides, we have the most comprehensive and extensive scope of service when shipping cars to or from Geary County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Geary County to Kansas City||$126||126 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Geary County to Chicago||$477||637 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Geary County to Houston||$537||716 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Geary County||$735||1226 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Geary County||$751||1252 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Geary County||$873||1456 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Geary County to Miami||$953||1589 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Geary County to Seattle||$1071||1785 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Geary County
Geary County is a rural setup. Most of its 404 square miles is covered by miles and miles of corn farms, with homes spread around over every couple of miles. In such a setup, delivering vehicles to the client’s address could be considered as resource-draining for most firms.
But A-1 Auto Transport is not your typical carrier firm. We serve each client across the entire Geary County, no matter how marginal their address may be. This elevates us to the best pick for shipping cars to or from Geary County. Grandview Plaza, Junction City, Milford Blakely, Jackson, Jefferson, Liberty, Lyon, Smoky Hill, Wingfield and Wreford areas together with their surrounding areas are all within our scope of service. We are however not limited to these areas. We also ship cars to or from Geary County for clients living in Riley County, Wabaunsee County, Morris County, Dickinson County and Clay County which are the immediate neighbors to Geary.
- Single and multi-car shipping. Our clientele includes both single and multi-car clients. Households, individuals and college students make up most of our domestic customers while companies, colleges and such institutions make up our commercial clients. We are resourceful in both open and enclosed carriers to cater for large shipping orders.
- Motorcycle shipping: We are excellent shippers of both American and foreign motorcycles. We offer three modes of shipment; open air, containerized and crated motorcycle shipping. We also offer special shipping services for tricycles and Harvey-Davidsons which are larger in size compared to other motorcycles.
- Non-op car shipping: We understand that your car can peter out on you in the morning as you leave the driveway. Or worse, stall in the middle of nowhere. Or perhaps it’s been inoperable for years and just sits in the garage. We can ship it for you to any location within Geary County. Find out more about how we handle inoperable vehicles here.
A-1 Auto Transport provides free quoting services to clients when shipping cars to or from Geary County beforehand. Our contact lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so all our clients can access our services at any time.
Zip codes included in Geary County
- ZIP Code 66441 - Junction City
- ZIP Code 66442 - Fort Riley
- ZIP Code 66514 - Milford
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.