Safe And Reliable Garrard County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has a solid steady and growing clientele in Garrard County. This is because we understand the needs of the people of Garrard County. The small Kentucky-based County is characterized by a rural profile. It is located at the heart of the Bluegrass. Its most unique activity is horse keeping and has vast horse farms that stretch for miles on end. In such a setup, public transportation is often unreliable. Having your own vehicle is more of a prerequisite than a privilege to get around the vast horse farms and between your home and the urban centers.
We are considered Kentucky’s best pick for shipping cars to or from Garrard County as our scope of service works for the people of Garrard.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Garrard County to Memphis||$417||417 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Garrard County to Kansas City||$454||606 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Garrard County to New York||$548||731 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Garrard County||$555||741 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Garrard County||$723||1206 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Garrard County||$1090||2181 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Garrard County to Las Vegas||$1170||1951 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Garrard County to Seattle||$1211||2423 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Garrard County
In such rural profiles, carrier firms tend to make car deliveries only to the county seat. In Garrard’s case; Lancaster. From there, clients from other regions have to make special arrangements to get the car from Lancaster. This poses extra expenses on the clients. Moreover, the process of coordinating the shipment from the county seat to your home through a local carrier could be strenuous. With A-1 Auto Transport, you don’t have to go through all this trouble when shipping cars to or from Garrard County. We cover every nook and cranny of Garrard County including Bryantsville, Buckeye, Cartersville, Davis Town, Hyattsville, Paint Lick and of course, Lancaster. We also offer our carrier services to our clients in Jessamine County, Madison County, Rockcastle County, Lincoln County, Boyle County and Mercer County.
- All vehicles shipping: We are experienced in shipping sedans, SUVs, ATVs, animal control vehicles, RVs, motorhomes, high-end vehicles, as well as motorcycles. Take a look at the brands and makes we ship.
- Motorcycle shipping: We offer expert shipping services for motorcycles. We provide three options for this; open air, containerized and crated motorcycle shipping. Crated shipping is best for shipping super-bikes and large motorcycles like the American Harley-Davidson.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long-haul trucks fitted with double-decked flatbed racks. Vehicles are rolled onto the truck and secured for shipping. Open carriers offer more accommodation space to ship several assorted sedans, SUVs, ATVs, trucks, vans and mobile homes.
- Enclosed carriers: High-end vehicles such as a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maybach, etc. are pricey. A single scratch or scrape could cost a fortune on a fresh paintjob. For this reason, we ship such vehicles in enclosed carriers. They provide extra protection against extreme weather, tree branches, twigs and small pebbles that may damage the vehicle during transportation.
Get in touch with us!
Did we interest you with our services? Get in touch with us on our contact lines. We operate over a 24/7 schedule so you can access us at any time when it comes to shipping cars to or from Garrard County.
Zip codes included in Garrard County
- ZIP Code 40410 - Bryantsville
- ZIP Code 40444 - Lancaster
- ZIP Code 40461 - Paint Lick
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.