Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Garner, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Garner Long Distance Moving Companies
Majority of people say housing is the main reason for relocating. Jobs, college, and retirement are the other reasons. If you have a move to or from Garner coming up, you surely need a reliable moving company. With offices in over 30 states and a track record of more than 25 years, we are known for providing superior services within and outside the country. We also offer vehicle transportation.
Top tips for a seamless move
- When you arrive at your new house, make the bed first. If you have kids, they will be too exhausted and will just want to lie down. It is also a good idea to carry some snacks just in case you arrive late to find the shops are closed.
- Tell your banks, insurance companies, business contacts, friends, and family about the move. You need to send them the new address so that they can get hold of you in case of an emergency or if a document falls into the wrong hands.
- Arrange for a babysitter on moving day. Kids have a way of disrupting things and with boxes and other items everywhere, it is not a safe playground for them. Likewise, if you have pets, consider hiring a sitter to take care of them.
- To avoid food wastage, finish all the food in the kitchen and fridge. Frozen food cannot last a few hours and it is wise to give it away.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of using a professional moving company
- Teamwork and expertise: The staff of a professional moving company knows that many hands make the work easier. They have a skilled workforce and are highly experienced in managing various kinds of moves. Expert training is part of a moving company’s routine and with the sole mission of completing each move on time, you will benefit from their efficiency.
- Convenience and time saving: Professional movers know what they are doing. From the planning stages to the packing and transporting phases, the movers provide packing materials of high standards and help make the process smooth. If you have a tight schedule, the movers have got your back. Every plan is considered keenly and there is no room for error. They will manage every aspect of your move so you can concentrate on other issues such as setting up utilities.
- Home inventory: Taking inventory, the one task that is tedious and time-consuming, is best left to the professionals. There is a team whose mandate is to ensure that everything you own is listed, together with details of their condition. The inventory is used to determine your moving cost and will also be helpful in case of a dispute on the condition of an item.
- Insurance cover: Your items need protection during a move. The risk of damage due to an accident, theft or fire is real and with proper insurance, you can rest easy. Professional movers offer various insurance options to cushion you from incurring losses.
Factors to consider when choosing a moving company
The company you are considering needs to offer the specific services that will meet your requirements. Companies operate differently and before making a final decision, ask if there are extra costs for special services. It is always good to be prepared rather than be shocked when making payment.
A reputable mover is required to provide clients with the handbook about Consumer Rights and Responsibilities. This booklet has clear guidelines on what you should expect from a moving company and the actions to take in case there is a problem between you and your mover.
The legitimacy of a moving company is not to be taken lightly. Unlicensed movers will make your life difficult if they disappear with your belongings. Don’t risk the safety of your possessions. Be sure to verify the registration details of your mover in the FMCSA database.
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Local moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
When you approach us, we carefully evaluate your moving needs and aspirations and then propose an optimized solution aimed at giving you a great experience. Each time we handle a move, we get positive feedback from our clients due to the dedication and passion we put to get outstanding results. A-1 Auto Transport is a fully staffed company with permanent employees and it is always a pleasure working with you.
Get in touch
We cherish every call we receive and will be honored to serve you. Give us a call on 888-509-3213 for more details. To receive free quotes, please fill out the form at the top of this page.