Garfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Garfield is a city Bergen County, New Jersey. It was named after the twentieth president of the country, James Garfield. The city is rich in natural sites at the Garret Mountain Reservation and the Saddle River County Park. The mountains, rivers and forests provide scenic views and recreational activities that entertain thousands of residents and tourists. If you need a swift and affordable move to Garfield, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We provide quality moves and vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Accountable: Moving companies apply professionalism in all their activities during a move. They also provide cover for the entire move using the bodily-harm and property-damage insurance. If your items get damaged while in their care, they make adequate compensation. Moving companies also take inventories for all your items and track them using real-time satellite tracking technology.
- Reliability: Once you hire a professional moving company, you do not have to worry about the safety of your items or the delivery window. Reliable moving companies will conduct their services according to the agreement signed with the customer. They are bound by the bill of lading which states they must safely deliver your items and on time. They also know any inefficiency they cause will dent their chances of a referral or repeat transaction.
- Extra services: Professional movers can handle the entire move from packing to unpacking and house arrangement thorough the full-service move. Additionally, they have evolved with time to include extra services that make your move more efficient. These include but are not limited to storage and pet transport provision. They try to handle any service the customer requires or outsource it to a third party they can rely on.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reliable moving company
Ask about moving companies from people in your vicinity. They can provide sound recommendations if they have dealt with a moving company. You can also get to know how a company handles customers and any after sales services.
Go online on sites like Yelp and search for moving companies. The site has thousands of comments related to moving companies. Customers that have dealt with moving companies share their opinions on the services the company provided. You can establish a company’s strength and weaknesses from their opinions. Ensure each comment is from a verified customer since some can maliciously dent the company’s reputation.
Perform moving company compliance checks on government departments of transport. Moving companies have to be registered by the United States Department of Transport to conduct moves across states. They also have to provide basic insurance for all moves they handle. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to ascertain whether the company has fulfilled all requirements.
Ask for a moving estimate from several companies and compare their rates and services. Get price estimates from moving associations to determine the average rate for each service.
Tips for an ideal move
- Use a checklist when moving. Mark all items you want moved and call the company representative for an in-depth house walk through. Ensure the company hands you a moving estimate a month before moving day.
- Use the estimate to prepare your moving budget and reduce your moving cost.
- Separate items you no longer use and donate them to Goodwill. Garage junk, clothes and furniture are some of the common items we hold on to though they possess little or no value.
- Make your packing process organized. Use boxes of different colors for each room. Label them along the sides with the items packed and the room they belong to.
- Each box should have your name at the top to avoid mix ups in case your move is combined with another client’s.
- Move room by room when packing and start with non-essentials. After you are done packing, place all the items in a central location.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We value our customers and strive to maintain a long-term relationship with all our customers. The number of referrals we get annually are testament to the quality of our services.
Our moving services
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
- Commercial moves
- Pet transport
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Storage services
- Vehicle services
- Government moves
- House moves
- Small moves
- Senior moves
Get in touch
Call us now on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport for smooth moves to Garfield. Fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.