Garfield Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
Garfield Heights is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. It is one of the affluent cities in Northwest Ohio with a low poverty index. Garfield Heights is also blessed with scenic sites such as the Garfield Park Reservation and Red Oaks Park. You can play outdoor games, picnic or camp at the sites. If you want your move to Garfield Heights handled smoothly, hire A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with vehicle relocations.
Why hire a moving company?
- Storage services. Professional moving companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have expanded their services to include storage. This comes in handy for people who want to ship their items first and move in at a later date or people who want to move, but have not found suitable housing. A-1 Auto Transport has several warehouses in the state of Ohio. They are well-equipped to store your items for the long haul.
- Specialized items. Specialized household goods are those that require extra handling. They include valuables, delicate and bulky items. These items require handling by experienced personnel since any damage that occurs to them is expensive. Moving companies have professionally trained personnel to handle specialized household goods. Delicate items are loaded on the top most part of the vehicle carrier and wrapped with soft linen or bubble wrap. Valuable items are moved in separate compartments while bulky items are dismantled and moved in bits.
- Professionalism. Moving companies exhibit professionalism at every stage of the moving process. They use professionally trained personnel to handle your household goods. The personnel use official language and document every transaction they handle. They also have an effective consumer complaint resolution channel.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for a steadfast moving company
- Experience. Experience is the best teacher and it is no different with moving companies. Experienced moving companies are familiar with both good and bad roads. They have also handled delicate, bulky and valuable items. This ensures the company provides you with the highest safety standards when handling your household goods.
- Customer service. Establish the level of customer service of a company from the opinion of past customers. If a company served them well, they will give glowing reviews, but if a company handled them poorly, they get poor reviews. Some companies also have very poor services which is evident from the huge number of consumer complaints.
- Licenses and insurance. All state to state movers should have a DOT carrier number that allows them to handle moves across the country. They are required to display the number on their site where customers can easily spot it. Key it in at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view the type and validity of the company’s household goods moving license and insurance information. Local moving companies are licensed by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission.
- Moving rates. When choosing a mover, request a free quote from several companies. Check how the companies charge for their services and make a comparison to get the most affordable quote. It also enables you to get into a better bargaining position. A reliable quote states the basic services and their rates, hidden charges, insurance and the delivery window.
Tips for a smooth move
- Plan your move. Set a moving date and start planning for the time-consuming and urgent tasks.
- Two months to your moving date, you should acquire moving supplies, change your address and change your current lease agreement with the landlord.
- Visit the house you are relocating to and measure the pathways and staircases to establish whether your large household goods can fit. It also helps you to estimate the amount of items you require at your new house.
- Get rid of household goods you do not need. Separate such items and donate them, or sell the pricier ones via a yard sale. You can then use the funds to facilitate your move.
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
We are rated 5-star by multiple customer review sites due to our consistency in delivering quality services. With our advanced mechanization it is easier to purchase our services across all 50 states of the country and overseas.
Our moving services
- Apartment moves
- Piano moves
- Full-service moves
- Pool table moves
- Local moves
- State to state moves
- Furniture moves
- Senior moves
- Corporate relocation
- Small moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
Try us out
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: