Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Garden Grove, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Garden Grove Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has been a leading auto transport company for more than 25 years. In that time, we’ve helped countless customers understand the process of shipping a vehicle and offered guidance to help them choose a company–even if it’s a competitor.
This guide will focus on shipping a car to or from Garden Grove and Orange County. In the sections below, we’ve included explanations, advice and a local directory of auto moving companies near Garden Grove. We encourage customers to call us with their questions.
Learn more about our CA auto transport services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Garden Grove to Phoenix||$362||362 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Garden Grove to San Francisco||$418||418 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Garden Grove||$609||1016 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Garden Grove||$970||1618 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Garden Grove to Atlanta||$1087||2174 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Detroit to Garden Grove||$1141||2282 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Garden Grove to Minneapolis||$1156||1927 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Boston to Garden Grove||$1193||2984 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Garden Grove Auto Transport Services
- Price Factors – There are many things that go into the cost of shipping a vehicle. As you might expect, two of the most important aspects that affect the price are the shipping distance and type of vehicle. Obviously, it costs more to ship a car to New York City than it does to Chicago from Garden Grove. Likewise, transporting an RV to Texas will cost more than shipping a car or motorcycle to the same location. The type of vehicle is important mainly because of the differences in weight–a motorcycle is usually cheaper than a car, a car is cheaper to ship than a truck, and a truck is cheaper than a motorhome. Other things that may affect the total cost of auto shipping are whether you need any special services like an enclosed transport carrier, short term vehicle storage, or additional insurance.
Need to find out how far you’re shipping your car? Use this distance calculator to determine the transport distance.
- Long Distance Car Shipping – As mentioned in the first tip, the distance is a pretty big piece of the equation when pricing the services of auto carriers. But there is more to think about than just the price when you book an auto shipper. (A word of caution about extremely low price quotes–be careful! Some companies will purposefully offer an unrealistically low price to get your business and then tack on additional fees to make up the difference.) One thing you should look for, especially if you need a specialized service, is a company that has plenty of experience providing that service. As an example, if you need a car shipped from Garden Grove to the East Coast, you should seek out a company that regularly delivers along those routes or has experience as a cross country auto carrier. The same rule applies to those who need a car shipped internationally, or between states.
- After Delivery – Once your vehicle is ready to be released, either at your address or at a shipping terminal, there are some steps you’ll need to follow. First, you should check for any damages and note the vehicle’s condition on the bill of lading. Make sure the driver signs the copy you get. It’s best to review the car in daylight if possible to get the best view of any scratches or dents. You should also check the odometer to see if any mileage has been put on the car. It’s not unusual for the driver to have to rotate the order of the vehicles on a multiple car carrier so there may be a very minimal amount of mileage added, but it should not be much.
Visit the official website for the City of Garden Grove to learn what other professional and business services are available in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Garden Grove Auto Transport Directory
Orange Auto Transport
An all purpose auto shipper from Garden Grove, Orange Auto Transport provides nationwide door-to-door vehicle relocation to and from Orange County. They have open and enclosed carriers and are licensed, bonded and insured.
12812 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA
State 2 State Auto Transport
A family owned and operated car transport company out of Fullerton, State 2 State specializes in delivering vehicles between states, often referred to as interstate transport. They don’t require upfront deposits or cancellation fees.
1107 E Elm Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831
B & T Auto Transport
With more than 10 years of experience in the area, B&T Transport is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. They ship cars nationwide and also provide international car shipping.
18023 Sky Park Cir, Irvine, CA 92614
Garden Grove includes ZIP codes:
92840, 92841, 92842, 92843, 92844, 92845, 92846.