Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Garden City, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Garden City Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you are moving across the city or country, there are important decisions you need to make. Moving is a big event that can have a significant impact in your life. Hiring an experienced moving company is a step towards the right direction. We will handle your moving process professionally and you can focus on other important issues. If you have a move to Garden City in the offing, get in touch with us or visit our offices in Kansas and let us help you relocate with less stress. We also transport vehicles.
Top 5 moving hacks
- Plan your meals so that you don’t have a lot of food when it’s time to move. Clear your fridge and use up any perishable food you have. Any nonperishable food can be donated to Move for Hunger.
- Sort through your items and get rid of any unwanted stuff. Things pile up in our homes and moving offers a chance to get rid of what we don’t need. You can hold a garage sale if you have items that are still in good condition.
- Schedule your move wisely. Moving mid-week or mid-month will cut your moving costs since not many people are moving at this time.
- After packing, label each box clearly to make it easy when unloading and unpacking. Indicate the contents to help the movers know how to handle boxes with fragile items. Remember to fill up any empty spaces to keep the boxes intact when they are stacked.
- Pack jewelry yourself. Put them in egg cartons or roll the necklaces in towels to keep them from intertwining when being moved. Make sure they are safe by keeping the bag with you during the move.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Budget control: A professional moving company provides moving estimates to clients as a requirement by law. The estimates are calculated based on what you own and the distance of the move. They send their experts to assess your household items so that they give you accurate quotes. This will help you plan your finances effectively and make the necessary arrangements.
- Safety of your belongings: Professional movers use the right equipment to handle the heavy and bulky items and safely load them into the trucks. With their techniques, they can fit items of any shape through your narrow doorway or steep stairs without a problem. The risk of injuries is also greatly reduced since you won’t be involved in any heavy lifting.
- Friendly staff: Since the movers are trained professionals, they not only provide the services you requested but also give personal support in case you have any moving issues. They have outstanding customer service making your move one of a kind.
Tips to find a reputable moving company
Reliable movers take inventory of your belongings before a move. Make sure you double check any contract before signing it. Ensure that everything is listed and ask for clarifications where you don’t understand.
A moving company is required to provide you with a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet. This guide will help you know what to expect from moving companies and what moving companies expect from you. Thus you’ll be better prepared when its finally time to move.
Make sure you hire a moving company that’s licensed by the relevant authorities. Interstate movers are licensed by the FMCSA and issued a USDOT Number and MC Number while in-state movers are licensed by the states they operate in.
Investigate the company you intend to hire by inquiring about their training programs and ask if they do background checks on their staff. For your safety, consider hiring a company certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. The association scrutinizes moving companies to make sure they are fully compliant with the safety regulations.
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- International moves
- Long distance moving
- Furniture relocation
- Pet transport
Why hire us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand the value of your move; that’s why we only hire the best personnel. We have developed strategies, procedures, and structures that have helped us meet and exceed our customer expectations. With state-of-the-art technology and equipment, we ensure the security and safety of your items from your current home to you’re the new one. We provide services you can rely on.
Get in touch
Talk to one of our representatives on 888-509-3213 for details on our range of moving services. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services