Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Galion, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Long Distance Moving Companies
Whatever your reason for moving, hire a moving company to assist. They have experience, training and moving resources to make your move stress-free. Galion is a city in three counties, but the largest portion is in Crawford County, Ohio. Galion is the second largest city in the county after Bucyrus. It is relatively quiet with large fields of corn plantations, oil mines and ranches. The city’s neighborhoods are spacious and well-developed. Looking forward to a swift and stress-free move? Deal with A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide vehicle shipping services.
Why hire a professional mover?
- No hassle. Moving companies have sufficient personnel to pack and load your items; you therefore do not have to call your friends to help with that. Movers also have adequate moving equipment such as trolleys, ramps and moving trucks. These are used to speed up the process and increase their efficiency and safety. Moving companies also have numerous services in their catalogue and you can hire them for full-service moves, loading and delivery only or any other type of move you require.
- Organization. Moving companies are efficient planners. They plan your move in advance which ensures there is order during the move. They have handled numerous moves before which enables them to know how a move should pan out.
- Fast. Moving companies derive their speed from experience and professional training. They can pack household goods faster than your friends. Use of dollies and ramps also speeds up the loading process. In terms of delivery, your items are transported in advanced vehicles which are modified to move for long distances efficiently. The drivers also use the shortest routes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for a reliable moving company
- Recommendations. Get referrals from people who have moved in the past. Your friends or relatives can give solid referrals if they had a pleasant experience with a moving company. They can also tell you the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Reviews. Customer reviews assist you in understanding the company’s operations in terms of customer service and complaints resolution. Check the opinion of past customers at the Better Business Bureau. They have a page for customers to review moving companies. Customers can also lodge complaints with the organization. If you were dealing with an accredited member, your case will be resolved much faster since the moving company operates according to the organization’s regulations.
- Membership. Check whether the company is registered with the American Movers and Storage Association. They are renowned for professionalism. Their members are trained on the best moving practices which ensures customers receive quality services.
- Moving rates. Ask for moving quotes from different companies and make a comparison. Reliable moving companies offer the quote for free. It should state the delivery window and charge for your household goods. It should also state the insurance used.
- Permits. Check the company’s household goods moving license and other necessary information at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Check with the Ohio Public Utilities Commission for movers operating within the state.
The best moving practices
- Hire a company to assist with your long distance move. When settling for a moving date, consider the months of October to March when fewer people are moving.
- Move only with the household goods you need at your new house. Pack all the items you no longer use/need and donate them to local charities. Alternatively, pack and sell them through a garage sale.
- Pack the household goods you will need on arrival in an overnight bag. These include personal documents, money, bathroom essentials and clothes. They help you adjust smoothly to the new environment the first few days after moving in.
- Take clear photographs of all household goods. Documenting their condition is necessary in the event of disputes.
- Move valuables under your care. Your friends are not accountable for damages and the company’s liability is limited to 60 cents a pound.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we do everything with love. This is evident from the positive reviews we get from our customers. We care for your items as if they were our own from packing to delivery and house arrangement.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Vehicle shipping
- Corporate relocations
- Senior moves
- Apartment relocations
- Pet moves
- Apartment relocations
- Storage services
- Military moves
- Furniture moves
Get in touch
Start your moving process today, call us on 1-888-509-3213 and reserve your date. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote.