Gainesville Long Distance Moving Companies
It’s time to relocate to another city or state. It evokes mixed feelings, anxiety and nervousness when you think of what’s awaiting you in the new place. Contrary to popular belief that moving is a difficult process, it can actually be adventurous and fulfilling if you involve the right movers. A-1 Auto Transport, Florida, is a world-class moving company providing solutions tailored just for you. Our services include packing and unpacking and vehicle transportation. So, if you’re moving to Gainesville, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
Tips to help you move easily
- Book your mover early. Due to the busy schedules of moving companies, booking early will guarantee you a spot on their calendar. Most people tend to move during the spring and summer months. Depending on your availability and reasons for moving, choose a reliable moving company wisely.
- Moving is a great time to purge your household items. Don’t pack items you no longer need or use. Instead, consider giving them away to charity homes or holding a garage sale.
- Look for enough packing materials to pack small sized items in. If your mover provides full service, then let them handle all your belongings. Otherwise, start packing early to avoid a last minute rush.
- Remember to label your boxes clearly indicating the contents inside as well as the rooms each box belongs to. This will make unpacking and arranging the house easy and fast.
- Change your address to continue receiving important bills and your subscriptions. Notify all your business contacts and friends of the change and give them the new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Cost-effective: Moving on your own can be challenging. There are costs you may incur that you hadn’t anticipated. But with professional movers, you are given accurate costs that’ll cover the entire moving process. They’ll make sure your belongings get to their destination as promised with no extra charges.
- Insurance: Most professional movers are insured. They are required by law to provide insurance cover of not less than $0.6 per pound per item. This guarantees that in case of any unfortunate event, you’ll be compensated up to a certain amount. It’s recommended to purchase extra insurance for your belongings. Confirm the insurance policy of a moving company by visiting the Licensing and Insurance Public database.
- Safety and convenience: The crew of a professional moving company is trained with techniques that will ensure the safety of your items. They are able to lift your sofa through steep stairs without causing any damage. They have skills to pack your items fast and efficiently and have them delivered to your new place in one piece.
How to find a reliable moving company
- The internet is a fast channel to find movers. Most movers have websites where they advertise their services and rates. List down potential movers and select one that provides quality services at affordable rates. Also, ensure that the moving company you intend to hire has provided its contact information and the location of their offices where you can easily reach them.
- A reliable moving company makes sure they have all the credentials required by the federal and state regulations. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA. Movers operating within the state must be registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Check the online reviews of a moving company before you hire them. The Better Business Bureau ranks companies according to their performances and accredits companies with a proven high level of services. Consumers can also file for complaints against movers that have failed to honor a contract. Avoid companies with negative reviews.
Our services are:
- Vehicle transport
- Military moving
- College relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- State to state moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Cheap Gainesville movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We provide unrivaled services in the moving industry. Our staff receives extensive training to ensure your items are handled safely and delivered within the stipulated time. We have been moving people for over 25 years and we continue to improve our services to provide better services. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for a stress-free moving experience.
Call us now
Make your reservation early by calling us on 888-509-3213 and get advice and the moving ideas we have for you. To get your free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.