Safe And Reliable Gaines County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Gaines County is located on the southern High Plains of West Texas. Agriculture is a key pillar of its economy. The county also has vast reserves of oil that are mined for commercial use. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Gaines County, you should look for a company with a proven track record, years of experience, and the necessary equipment to get any job done. A-1 Auto Transport has all these attributes. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with the best auto hauling equipment available.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Gaines County to Albuquerque||$339||339 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Gaines County to Phoenix||$515||687 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Gaines County to Little Rock||$516||688 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Gaines County||$684||912 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Gaines County||$690||1151 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Gaines County||$699||932 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Gaines County to Portland||$1017||1696 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Gaines County to New York||$1128||1881 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Gaines County
We have traversed the 1,503 square miles that make up this county. Our goal as an international auto shipper is to add to our existing delivery and pick up locations. Through our door to door pick-up and drop off service we are getting closer to achieving this goal as it enables us to reach even the most remote places neglected by other auto shippers. When shipping cars to or from Gaines County, we normally use the following routes; U.S. Highways 62, 180, and 385, State Highways 83, 115, and 214.
Our company also serves Gaines County's neighbors who include Yoakum County to the north, Terry County also in the north, Dawson County to the east, Martin County to the southeast, Andrews County to the south, and Lea County-New Mexico to the west.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The full process of shipping cars
Shipping a car is a complex process which might lead to stress and sometimes even loss of property if left to inexperienced people. A-1 Auto Transport strives to make it as simple and straightforward as it possibly can. Below is the procedure.
- Plan and schedule ahead: Doing this allows you to properly scout around for great deals and get the right auto shipper. It also gives the auto shipper ample time to prepare for your shipment.
- Cleaning out the car: Your vehicle should be free of any items that can be categorized as ‘household goods’ as shipping a car with these items is prohibited by the law.
- Inspecting your vehicle for damages: After cleaning your vehicle, inspect it for existing dents and scratches. It is highly recommended to take pictures of the damages to act as proof in case additional damage is caused while shipping the car.
- Ensure your vehicle has low fuel: Run down your vehicle's fuel to about a quarter tank of gas before handing it over for shipping. Some auto shippers add the shipping fee for the extra weight.
- Deliver the vehicle for shipping or have it picked up.
- The vehicle is secured on top of a carrier.
- It is then shipped.
- Pick-up your vehicle or have it delivered to your home.
We are the best!
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Gaines County, very few auto shippers can offer the level of quality and commitment that we can. We are always ahead of the rest. We offer safe, hassle-free, and affordable auto shipping. Contact our sales team via telephone on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote.
Zip codes included in Gaines County
- 78342 Loop
- 78359 Seagraves
- 79360 Seminole
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Loop - Gaines, Texas (TX) 79342
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August