Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Gaines County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Gaines County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Gaines County is located on the southern High Plains of West Texas. Agriculture is a key pillar of its economy. The county also has vast reserves of oil that are mined for commercial use. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Gaines County, you should look for a company with a proven track record, years of experience, and the necessary equipment to get any job done. A-1 Auto Transport has all these attributes. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with the best auto hauling equipment available.
Areas we cover to or from Gaines County
We have traversed the 1,503 square miles that make up this county. Our goal as an international auto shipper is to add to our existing delivery and pick up locations. Through our door to door pick-up and drop off service we are getting closer to achieving this goal as it enables us to reach even the most remote places neglected by other auto shippers. When shipping cars to or from Gaines County, we normally use the following routes; U.S. Highways 62, 180, and 385, State Highways 83, 115, and 214.
Our company also serves Gaines County’s neighbors who include Yoakum County to the north, Terry County also in the north, Dawson County to the east, Martin County to the southeast, Andrews County to the south, and Lea County-New Mexico to the west.
The full process of shipping cars
Shipping a car is a complex process which might lead to stress and sometimes even loss of property if left to inexperienced people. A-1 Auto Transport strives to make it as simple and straightforward as it possibly can. Below is the procedure.
- Plan and schedule ahead: Doing this allows you to properly scout around for great deals and get the right auto shipper. It also gives the auto shipper ample time to prepare for your shipment.
- Cleaning out the car: Your vehicle should be free of any items that can be categorized as ‘household goods’ as shipping a car with these items is prohibited by the law.
- Inspecting your vehicle for damages: After cleaning your vehicle, inspect it for existing dents and scratches. It is highly recommended to take pictures of the damages to act as proof in case additional damage is caused while shipping the car.
- Ensure your vehicle has low fuel: Run down your vehicle’s fuel to about a quarter tank of gas before handing it over for shipping. Some auto shippers add the shipping fee for the extra weight.
- Deliver the vehicle for shipping or have it picked up.
- The vehicle is secured on top of a carrier.
- It is then shipped.
- Pick-up your vehicle or have it delivered to your home.
We are the best!
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Gaines County, very few auto shippers can offer the level of quality and commitment that we can. We are always ahead of the rest. We offer safe, hassle-free, and affordable auto shipping. Contact our sales team via telephone on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote.
Zip codes included in Gaines County
- 78342 Loop
- 78359 Seagraves
- 79360 Seminole