The Fort Lauderdale Beach Collector Car Auction & Show is coming up at the beginning of January 2015! This event is known across the country as one of the best places to buy and sell classic cars. Each year, they have buyers from almost 20 countries around the world looking to make unique and once in a lifetime purchases of beautiful cars.
Just like the beautiful restored cars that will be on display, the 55 year old War Memorial Auditorium just received a $2.3M renovation with an art deco look. For more information on hotels, vendor spaces, motor coach parking, auction and check-in times, contact the auction office today!
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Date: January 8-10, 2015
Time: Friday 12pm – 6pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday Sunday 10am-6pm
Location: War Memorial Auditorium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Featured Cars: A few of the featured cars at the event this year include:
- 1936 Packard 1401 Convertible Rumble Seat Coupe.
- 1939 Packard Convertible Coupe.
- 1934 Cadillac V6 Fleetwood Sedan.
- 1939 Packard Model 1707 V12 Club Sedan.
- 1941 Cadillac Series 62 Deluxe Coupe.
- 1941 Cadillac 7 Passenger Imperial Formal Sedan.
- 1941 Lincoln Contintental Convertible.
- 1929 Ford Roadster Pick-Up.
- 1931 Form Model A Panel Truck.
- 1961 Renault Factory Jolly.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?