Frostburg State University (FSU) is a public university found in Frostburg, Maryland. Positioned in Appalachia highlands, the university makes the highlands not only a source of minerals but also an educational heritage. It offers about 47 undergraduate degrees, 16 graduate degrees and 80 specialized programs in its three colleges. FSU is the only university offering four-year undergraduate and graduate programs in western Maryland. If you are currently taking a two-year program course in Maryland and want to take a four-year course, FSU should be your next destination. The spectacular highlands and excellent academic performance make this university a place of choice for students coming from other states in US or internationally. Relocation from state to state or across the country to FSU could be the major setback. We, at A-1 Auto Transport, are here to offer you affordable and reliable moving services to or from FSU.
Tips on how to make moving to or from FSU easier
Moving with heavy luggage to or from university can be a big challenge especially if you are a freshman or after completing your course. We give you some tips that can help you move with ease.
- Book a house early enough. FSU has on-campus residential options ranging from traditional and high-rise halls to on-campus complex apartments. All first year students are required to live on campus to get access to free amenities and affordable services, make new friends and enjoy campus experience. If you are joining FSU for the first time, explore the housing options there and apply for one early enough. You can choose off-campus housing as well. Ensure that you do thorough research to find out the rent estimates, size, facilities available and their functionality. Once you have confirmed that everything is in order, you can go ahead and pay early.
- Get prepared. Once you have secured an apartment or dorm, come up with a plan which includes what to carry, when to move, and how to move. If you are moving out of FSU after completion of your studies or relocating to another university, you need to determine what to move out with and what to dispose. You may sell or give out some of the items that would cost you too much to carry.
- Get your moving boxes ready: Buy utility and moving boxes to carry your items. Estimate the number you need accurately. You can seek help from experienced movers.
- Pack early: Start by packing the most essential items. Don’t pack what you can easily buy when you arrive at FSU or back home. You also don’t want to carry bulky equipment like furniture or pool table only to end up with no space for them.
- Seek services from auto transport companies. If you have lots of luggage to carry, you better seek door to door moving services from an auto-transport company. They will do everything for you. They can also offer moving storage. You need to compare quotes and services offered by different companies to get the best.
Why you need a professional moving company for your FSU move
Seeking services from a professional mover comes with many advantages. Here are a few.
- You get full service from packing to dorm or apartment arrangement.
- Your belongings get moved safely and are insured.
- Professional movers have sophisticated equipment used to handle your belongings keeping them safe and organized.
How to find the best university moving company
Visit different websites of the movers. Look at the services they offer and whether they operate within your locality. You need a mover that has experience in offering moving services not just across US but also to or from FSU.
Visit Better Business Bureau to get more details of the top rated moving companies and customer reviews.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of services to students who want to move to or from FSU. Some of them are:
- Full service including door to door service
- Moving storage services
- Moving consultancy or advice
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
When moving to or from FSU, you don’t just need any general moving company. You need a moving company that is well conversant with FSU locality and has vast experience in providing moving services to FSU students. A-1 Auto Transport has a team of well trained professionals who have established a warm working relationship with FSU students. We are part of FSU community and we are always ready to serve you anytime.
Reach out to us
We are waiting to serve you anytime. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of the page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com