Friendswood, Texas Reliable Auto Transport
Friendswood is home to almost 40,000 people and was voted as the best affordable suburb in the United States by Business Week Magazine. This is a family oriented community where people have an excellent quality of life due to the business opportunities for small business owners, the excellent public school system, incentives given by the city for small business owners, public recreation and sports and the community events held each year. The City of Friendswood offers economic development and business management assistance as well as community classes that include everything from dance and fitness, arts and crafts and technology instruction. There are free concerts and movies in the park, places to swim and play sports and plenty of space in the local parks for nature walks, birthday parties and special gatherings and many annual festivals and events monthly.
For more information about Friendswood, you can visit the official website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Friendswood to Kansas City||$561||748 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Friendswood to Indianapolis||$620||1034 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Friendswood to Las Vegas||$889||1483 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Friendswood||$894||1490 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Friendswood||$940||1568 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Friendswood||$980||1634 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Friendswood||$1147||2295 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Friendswood to Seattle||$1184||2369 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Remember these tips from A-1 Auto Transport when you are making plans to have a motor vehicle shipped to or from Friendswood, Texas:
- Search online for auto transport companies.
- Compare services and cost of at least 5 companies.
- Ask friends and family to suggest a company.
- Never accept the first low price you are offered. Remember to compare services.
- Check the FMCSA website to verify that a company is registered with the DOT.
- Check reviews online. Also, check with the BBB to see if a company has unresolved complaints lodged against them.
- Request proof of insurance from companies that you’re interested in.
- If you’re shipping a luxury car or vintage car be sure the company has enclosed transport so the car will be secure.
- If you have an oversized vehicle you need to be prepared to pay a larger price for transport as larger vehicles will not fit on a standard car carrier.
- Ask the company for a discount even if they have no discounts advertised. Many companies offer discounts especially for military and corporate relocation or seasonal transport.
- Make sure you have the correct form of payment for services.
- Some companies require a deposit upfront so be prepared to pay a deposit.
- Contact companies at least two weeks prior to the date you need the car picked up.
- Be sure the car is fully prepared before the carrier arrives.
- Wash the car.
- Clean the inside of the car and remove all personal items.
- Remove all loose items from the outside of the car.
- Disable the alarm.
- Run the gas down to ¼ tank.
- Take time/date stamped pictures of the car before the driver loads it onto the truck for transport to the new location.
Friendswood Auto Transport Directory
Richie Auto Transport
Richie Auto Transport has been in business for more than 16 years and they are a family owned and operated auto transporter. They have been the top transport company for many auto manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz USA, BMW North America, Volkswagen of America, Chrysler and several others. All auto shipments can be tracked online through satellite tracking services and they are fully licensed and insured for auto transport. Richie Auto Transport is fully registered with the US DOT and can relocate all types of motor vehicles with door to door nationwide service.
131 East Loop N,
Houston, TX 77029
Miller Transporters is a tank truck carrier that also relocates automobiles from state to state in the United States as well as Canada and Mexico. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and offer fast pickup and delivery nationwide. They also transport chemicals and offer depot storage.
15905 Wood Dr,
Channelview, TX 77530
Friendswood includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com