Fremont Long Distance Moving Companies
The beginning of spring ushers in another busy moving season. This is the perfect time for most people to relocate due to good weather conditions. With the majority of the group being youths, the main reason has been cited as looking for better-paying jobs. Whether you're moving next door or across the country, the wisest thing to do is to hire a professional moving company. We will ensure you have a good time relocating to or from Fremont. We offer exceptional moving services including vehicle transport.
The best house moving tips
- Use up all the food in the kitchen and freezer before moving day. Plan yourself well to avoid food wastage. Perishable food cannot be transported with the other items hence if there is still food remaining, give it to your neighbors or friends.
- Have your mail forwarded to your new address by updating your address in advance. Fill out a Change of Address form at the local post office or online and send the new address to your business associates, organizations, and family members.
- When packing plates, wrap them carefully with soft clothes. Pack them vertically and fill empty spaces using unprinted newspaper or towels to prevent the boxes from caving in when they are stacked.
- Visit your new house a few weeks before moving in to do minor repairs and have the utilities set up. Clean the house thoroughly and check for water leakages or faulty electrical connections. This way, moving in will be fast and without complications.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Equipment: There are household items that can't be moved without the appropriate equipment. Heavy pieces of furniture, the couch or the refrigerator can break or cause injuries if not handled carefully. Professional movers are well equipped and will lift and carry heavy and bulky stuff with ease.
- Convenience: When you hire a professional moving company, you get the whole package. They will pack, load, unload and unpack your belongings within the shortest time possible. They are trained to manage a move professionally and you can expect them to deliver your household items in one piece. This saves you time and effort that you can use to do other things.
- Insurance: It is a requirement by law that all moving companies provide the basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This partially covers the value of your belongings and if you have expensive items, it is advisable to purchase additional insurance for extra protection.
- Less stress: Think of the tasks that you are supposed to take care of before and on move-in day. It is a lot and you can't achieve on your own. However, with a moving company, you don’t have to do anything apart from giving instructions on where items should be placed. The movers will handle everything so that you can focus on the other aspects of moving.
Steps to find a reputable moving company
Find out the type of services offered by your mover and their rates. Movers base their prices on several factors and to make sure you're getting value for your money, ask for the details of your move. You need to be aware if there will be extra charges such as storage.
Give preference to a ProMover member. This initiative started by the American Moving and Storage Association protects consumers from fraudsters by screening moving companies before certifying them. A company endorsed by AMSA can be trusted to handle your belongings professionally and deliver them on time.
Confirm the registration of a moving company with the FMCSA. The website provides valuable information such as the contact details, the location of their facilities and complaints history of the company. Use this information to guide you when looking for a reliable moving company to hire.
We offer these services
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- International moves
- Door to door moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We value your belongings and use high-quality packing materials to protect them during the move. Our company is fully insured so you don't have to worry about losing your items. With our services, we are confident your moving goals will be achieved quickly. If you want real professionals handling your move, A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice. We only hire competent workers which makes it even safer for you and your items.
Get in touch
To learn more about what we can do for you, don’t hesitate to contact our customer experts on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.