Safe And Reliable Freestone County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The process of auto shipping can be daunting to people doing it for the first time and even disastrous if left in the hands of amateurs. At A-1 Auto Transport, we strive to make the process as easy and straight-forward as possible. We have intentionally made the process of getting a quote as easy as typing the point of origin and destination on our website and an instant accurate quote is generated. People shipping cars to or from Freestone Countyin Texas can expect to receive honesty and full commitment when they hire us. We are a full service, 365 days a year auto hauling company with many carriers, offices, storage facilities, and terminals all over the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Freestone County to Chicago||$601||1002 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Freestone County to Minneapolis||$617||1029 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Freestone County to Denver||$663||885 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Freestone County||$686||1144 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Freestone County||$733||1222 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Freestone County||$787||1313 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Freestone County||$950||1584 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Freestone County to Portland||$1062||2125 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Freestone County
Freestone County has a total area of about 892 square miles. Due to our frequent visits, we have mastered the roads and the terrain making it easy for our drivers to navigate through it. The most common roads we use when shipping cars to or from Freestone County include; Interstate 45, U.S. Highway 79, 84, 287, State Highways 14, 75, 164, and 179.
Thanks to our door to door pick-up and drop off service, we are capable of shipping vehicles to the most remote places provided there is access for our carriers. We also ship cars to or from the neighboring counties of Henderson to the north, Anderson to the northeast, Leon to the southeast, Limestone to the southwest, and Navarro to the northwest.
Services we offer
We offer one of the most comprehensive shipping portfolios around. People shipping cars to or from Freestone County have a wide array of services to choose from including:
- Freight shipping and heavy cargo transport: A-1 Auto Transport's freight shipping provides customers with some of the lowest rates available without compromising on the quality of service. This service is meant for people who are shipping items that don’t fall under any of our other shipping services. Under this service, there are no weight or size restrictions. Below are some of the items we ship and services we offer our freight shipping clients:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
- Golf cart shipping: Shipping these miniature vehicles is not as easy as it may seem. They require specialized equipment to handle during the shipping process, equipment which not all auto shippers might possess. We provide affordable and efficient golf cart shipping to all 50 states and even overseas.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
Zip codes included in Freestone County
- 75838 Donie
- 75840 Fairfield
- 75848 Kirvin
- 75859 Streetman
- 75860 Teague
- 76693 Wortham
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.