- Freehold Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Moving Company?
- How To Unearth A Steadfast Moving Company In Freehold
- Questions To Ask The Moving Company
- The Best Moving Tips
- A-1 Auto Transport
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us Today
Freehold Long Distance Moving Companies
The borough of Freehold is the county seat of Monmouth County. It is one of the most diverse places in the state of New Jersey. It is a multi-racial borough with the residents dealing with hundreds of different types of business. This earned it the name the ‘Little Chicago’ of Mid-Atlantic States. Freehold also has numerous parks with sporting activities and scenic sites. If you would like to make your move organized, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We are an experienced moving and vehicle relocation company in New Jersey.
Why hire a moving company?
- Packing and unpacking: These can be the most tedious tasks when moving. They take weeks and use numerous expenses in terms of packing supplies and labor. Moving companies can handle the packing and unpacking process for you. They are experienced in packing different types of items and they also have quality packing supplies that ensure safety.
- Storage services: Long distance moves can be exhausting. You require time to recover and maybe visit the new surroundings before moving in. You can pack your items and let the company move them to their warehouses until you are ready to move in. You might also not like the house you are moving into. Moving companies can store your items as you look for suitable housing.
- Stress-free: Since moving involves numerous activities, you could get overwhelmed. It is advisable to let moving companies worry about your move since they have the resources to make the move stress-free. They use experienced, sufficient and trained labor for all moving tasks. In case accidents occur, they also have insurance.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to unearth a steadfast moving company in Freehold
Ask for recommendations from friends, family and people in your neighborhood. If they have dealt with moving companies in the past, they can offer reliable referrals. Ensure your friends know the type of mover you need by letting them survey your items and informing them about the distance you are moving.
Check a company’s service record at the Better Business Bureau. The organization assesses moving companies’ services and rates them from A to F. Moving companies with the best services fall between the A to B category. Avoid movers who have not been assessed by the organization. Confident movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have been assessed and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Questions to ask the moving company
- Do they provide a free moving in-house survey? An estimate helps you organize and budget for your move.
- Does the company use professionally trained personnel for long distance moves? Trained personnel are swift and more cautious in their activities.
- Are they members of any professional moving association? Movers who are members of moving associations are more professional.
- Do they have warehouses in the city you are moving to? You may decide to delay your move-in date, hence the need to store your items in a safe place.
- Does the company deal with brokers or any other third parties? Brokers are not regulated by the common laws used by moving companies.
The best moving tips
- Create a moving plan and assign your move a timeline. Note down all moving tasks and assign them a timeline of 2-3 months. Start by choosing a mover who checks all your requirements.
- Long distance moves are expensive. You need to cut down costs along each moving process. Downsize your belongings and only move with the items you need. Pack the rest of the items and ship them to Goodwill or sell them through a yard sale.
- Document the condition of all your items by taking clear pictures and evaluating their value with the moving personnel. You should also take a proper inventory before packing your items.
- When packing, choose a strategic area in the house as your packing base. After packing, place all the items in a central location. It saves the time company personnel use loading your items.
A-1 Auto Transport
We have grown and now operate across the entire country and overseas. This growth has been precipitated by our customers hiring us for repeat jobs and referring us to their friends. The quality of our services is also evident by the number of satisfied customers on our customer testimonials page.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Small moves
- Local moves
Contact us today
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and reserve your moving spot. Fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.