Safe And Reliable Fredericksburg City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The historic Fredericksburg City blends a mixed cultural heritage and diverse attractions that will leave you craving for more of the city. You can take a walk down history on the haunted streets of Fredericksburg; go on a wild shopping spree, fishing, or a winery visit and golf tour. You might need a car to move around easily. No transport company across Virginia is highly reliable on shipping cars to or from Fredericksburg City like A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fredericksburg to Washington, D.C.||$53||53 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Charlotte to Fredericksburg||$351||351 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fredericksburg to Memphis||$618||824 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Little Rock to Fredericksburg||$720||961 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Fredericksburg to San Antonio||$946||1578 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Colorado Springs to Fredericksburg||$991||1653 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Fredericksburg to San Diego||$1040||2601 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Los Angeles to Fredericksburg||$1046||2617 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our transport services in Fredericksburg City
High-end car transport: Classic, exotic, luxury, and vintage cars need all the best care they can get during transportation. With enclosed transportation and door-to-door shipping, we can make sure that you get the cars delivered in top form. Enclosed trailers protect the cars from inclement weather and roadside risks. Door-to-door shipping sends the car directly to your residence, avoiding potential damage at the shipping terminals.
SUV and ordinary car transport: Open trailers offer a low-budget option for shipping cars to or from Fredericksburg City. The open trailer can pack more vehicles on a trip across Virginia. It allows us to split up our total shipping costs across different car owners. Because of this, you will get reduced rates on your shipment. Terminal shipping can help to lower your costs even further. We will use appointed terminals to collect and deliver your car at no extra cost. We offer reliable transportation services for other types of vehicles including:
- Boats and yachts
- ATV, jet skis, snowmobiles, and golf carts
- Electric cars and hybrids
- RVs, trucks, and motorhomes
- Farm machinery and industrial equipment
International auto transport: A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your vehicle across any part of the world. Whether you’re on a military call-up, work assignment, or buying a car, we will help you to transport it safely and reliably.
Benefits of choosing our service
- A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of experience in the car shipping industry, operating across the US and many parts of the world.
- Self-managed fleet: We control the shipping process from start to finish. For any transportation option that you choose, we have the right trailers and equipment to complete the job.
- Insurance protection: You can have peace of mind as you entrust us with your vehicle. In addition to insurance coverage, our drivers use the safest driving and vehicle handling methods. Our auto transport insurance covers your car at full-replacement cost while we have it with us.
- Clear and well-documented processes: There are no gray areas or sneaky clauses in our contracts. We will walk you through all the steps involved when shipping cars to or from Fredericksburg City.
- We are fully licensed by the authorities: We have full authority to operate from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Click here to confirm our MC and USDOT numbers.
- Our customers love us: We can’t help but share the awesome feedback that we get from our customers. Click here to read up on some of it.
Free shipping quotes!
Zip codes included in Fredericksburg City
- 22401- Fredericksburg
- 22404- Fredericksburg
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.