Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Frederick, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Frederick Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Frederick is a small town in Weld County. The once a major mining center of Colorado is today a quiet town and home to a diverse population of both Americans and Italians. Residents here get to enjoy the perks of small-town living which include affordable cost of living, ample security, and the joy of living in close-knit communities. When you visit friends and family in Frederick, ensure that you have your private car with you, as the town lacks a reliable public transport system. A-1 Auto Transport can ship your private car for you at prices far more affordable than the price of hiring a car from Frederick. We have a unique service delivery that caters to both guests and residents seeking services for shipping cars to or from Frederick.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Frederick to Solorado Springs||$106||106 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Frederick to Salt Lake City||$497||497 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Frederick to Phoenix||$667||890 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Frederick||$678||905 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Detroit to Frederick||$756||1260 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Frederick to Atlanta||$849||1415 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Frederick||$1038||2077 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Boston to Frederick||$1177||1962 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service within Frederick
The car shipping industry is made up of two types of firms; brokerage firms and carrier firms. Brokerage firms are intermediaries that buy the car shipping order from you and sell it to bonafide carrier firms. Carrier firms, on the other hand, have the resources needed to perform the actual car shipping service. A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier firm. This gives us the benefit of interacting with clients from their homes, business premises or from terminals near them. Years of such service to our Frederick clientele has seen us get well-versed with the region’s profile.
This way, we are able to guarantee timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Frederick. We serve all addresses along Walnut Street, County Road 13, Triple Parkway, Maple Street, Cedar Drive, Pinyon Street and Frederick Way. We also serve clients from the neighboring towns, including Dacono, Erie, and Mead.
Auto Transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long haulers that have the capacity to ship cars of all sizes, including extra-large autos such as tractors and bulldozers. The cars are simply rolled onto the flatbed racks of the open carrier and shipped as they are. They are left slightly exposed to the external environment throughout the course of transportation, but are still completely safe from damage. Clients have the option of using shrink wrapping on the car to keep rain and dust off. The simplicity of using open carriers is the reason behind its affordability. Additionally, since all the cars are visible at a glance, it makes it far much easier for the driver to make random checks during shipping.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are long haulers that come with an intermodal container in place of the flatbed racks. The intermodal container provides extra protection against external elements that may damage the car, such as small rocks from the road, low hanging tree branches and adverse weather conditions such as hail. However, the extra protection comes at a slightly higher price than the cost of using an open carrier. Enclosed carriers also limit the size and number of cars they can accommodate. High-end cars are best shipped using such carriers as the container also offers privacy against prying eyes.
- Multi-car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport’s multicar shipping services are offered at competitive prices. This is thanks to our fleet of open carriers which can accommodate about 4 to 8 normal-sized cars. A resource-sharing advantage is created, in which clients can save money by incurring the cost of hiring a single carrier to ship multiple cars.
What we ship
We ship all types of cars, from sedans to SUVs, motorcycles, motorhomes, vans, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, ATVs, hybrid cars, heavy equipment and trucks of all functionality.
How to ready your car for shipping
- Ensure you have at least two sets of car keys so that you remain with one when the driver takes the other.
- Remove all personal belongings from the car including any aftermarket installations.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Wash the car before the day of shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the short movements that are involved with car shipping.
- Run a car maintenance check to diagnose any irregularities such as weak car batteries, flat tires, leaks and low fluid levels.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Each step is explained in detail in our car prepping guide.
Why choose us?
We are a fully insured and bonded carrier firm. All cars in our care are covered under an in-transit insurance policy, which guarantees a worry-free time.
A-1 Auto Transport strives to offer safe and reliable services when shipping cars to or from Frederick. Choose us for guaranteed satisfaction.