Fraser is a town located in Grand County. The town was named after Reuben Frazer who was one of its pioneer settlers. It experiences one of the coldest winters in Colorado making it ideal for skiing and other winter-based activities. Its close proximity to the Winter Park skiing resort has played a big role in the growth of Fraser's condominiums which offer more affordable alternatives to those at the resort. You can also enjoy the great outdoors by riding your bike along the many trails, go hiking, and taking part in its numerous annual events. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Fraser, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport for a comprehensive list of shipping services. We have established ourselves as one of the leading auto shipping companies in the United States. With over 25 years of shipping experience, our services have been fine-tuned to get rid of any wastage and are geared for maximum efficiency. When you ship with us, you don't have to worry about your shipment's safety since they are insured for full value replacement. We also offer satellite tracking services on every order. Ship with us and experience a truly straightforward and carefree process.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fraser to Denver||$71||71 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Fraser to Chicago||$646||1077 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fraser to Houston||$658||1097 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Fraser||$715||1192 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Fraser||$720||1201 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Fraser||$819||1366 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fraser to Miami Beach||$1067||2135 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Fraser to New York||$1110||1851 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Fraser
Unlike most auto shippers who only serve big cities, we ship to every corner of this town. This is thanks to our dedicated staff that will go to lengths to ensure that your shipment reaches you in the same state you handed it to us in and on time. The major route that we often use when shipping cars to or from Fraser is U.S Highway 40.
Our diverse range of services allows us to also ship to the neighboring towns, cities, and communities that include Boulder, Golden, Superior, Louisville, Applewood, Lafayette, Broomfield, Arvada, Longmont, Wheat Ridge, Erie, Westminister, Lakewood, Federal Heights, and Sherrelwood.
Services we offer
There's a wide array of shipping services to choose from in our catalog. Some of them include:
- Freight shipping. This service caters to people shipping items that do not include cars. Under freight shipping, you do not have to worry about the size or shape of your consignment, if it can be moved, then we can definitely ship it for you. Some of the services and items we ship for our freight shipping customers include turbines, boilers, mining, and construction equipment and supplies, general cargo, and distribution services.
- Door to door transportation. When you schedule a pick-up, a driver will be sent to collect your vehicle straight from your doorstep. You will not need to deliver or pick-up your car to and from any terminal. The major advantages to this service are that you get to witness firsthand how your shipment will be handled, only one person will be responsible for your shipment throughout the shipping process, and you also get to interact with him and pass on any additional information on how he/she should handle your car.
- Interstate car towing. You no longer have to drive over long distances just to get your vehicle to another state. We offer fast and convenient state to state car shipping, at prices you will love. You avoid risking your vehicle getting road damage, clocking unnecessary miles on the odometer, and fatigue from driving all that way.
- International and domestic shipping services
- Dealer to dealer transport
Types of vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, there's no type of vehicle that we cannot accommodate. We have the required equipment and manpower to make any move happen. Some of the vehicles we often ship include:
- Salvaged cars
- Luxury cars
- Sports cars
- Jet skis
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- In order to avoid fines and delays from the authorities, remove all your personal items from the car.
- Make sure that your vehicle is fully serviced in order to avoid breakdowns during the shipping process.
- Clean your car and take photographs of all damaged parts.
- Take out all your toll tags and parking passes.
- Ensure that you have extra car keys.
- Run down the level of gas in your car to about a quarter full.
- Disable your alarm system.
Ship with us
For a guaranteed successful shipping process, ship with us; we honor our delivery schedules and ensure that your shipment is well taken care of.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.