Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Franklin, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Franklin Long Distance Moving Companies
Franklin is a city in Warren County, Ohio. It is home cool sites such as the Twin Creek MetroPark and Harding Museum. The Great Miami River also cuts through the city providing scintillating views. If you want your move handled smoothly, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why professional movers are necessary
- No heavy-lifting: Most people do not like lifting heavy items and moving them across the room or to the loading vehicle. This job is tedious and time-consuming. You can easily break your limb when handling a refrigerator, L-couch or piano. Heavy lifts can also cause chronic back aches and knee pains which are expensive to treat.
- Reliability: Customers prefer reliable moving companies since they know the job will be done on time and according to their standards. Professional movers provide quality services to gain the customers trust to safeguard their name and business. Reliable moving companies also have an effective complaints resolution channel. When you enlist friends to help with your move, they can show up and leave at their pleasure. They are also inefficient since they lack experience.
- Storage services: Moving companies have warehouses you can use to store your items for an agreed period of time. The warehouses are easily accessible since they are located across most towns in Ohio. They also have advanced equipment to keep the condition of your items intact. If you want to move your items and tour the world before moving in, you can store them in a warehouse. You can also use warehouses to make fragmented moves.
Make your move to Franklin smooth
- Visit the new premises you are moving to months in advance. Prepare the house for your arrival. Ensure the essentials such as gas, water and electricity are set up. Clean the house and check for any parts that need renovations. You can also acquaint yourself with the neighbors, parks and estate regulations.
- If you want your move handled in a most affordable way, plan all tasks in advance. This involves acquiring moving supplies, hiring moving equipment and enlisting friends to help with your move at least three months in advance.
- When packing, use corrugated boxes since they are stronger than other boxes. Label the boxes along the sides and tape them at the bottom and the edges. Fill all the boxes to the top to avoid them from crumbling when put in a stack.
- Place all the packed items in a strategic location days before moving day.
- On moving day, supervise all the tasks that are conducted and sign all the relevant documents.
- After your items are delivered, inspect their condition as soon as possible. Inform the company if there is any damage witnessed.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Franklin
Check the list of moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. The association has a list of the most reliable state to state and local moving companies. All the companies are thoroughly vetted before being registered. They also swear to uphold the association’s principles. Members are distinguished by the Promover logo.
All movers operating within the state of Ohio are licensed by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission. The commission ensures all moving companies have an updated license, proper insurance and adequate moving resources. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view the requirements of state to state moving companies.
Check the company’s customer service at the Better Business Bureau. They also deal with consumer complaints. If you feel like a mover has provided you with substandard services, you can lodge a complaint.
Request several moving companies for a quote. Compare the type of services they offer, moving rates, insurance and the delivery window. This ensures you choose the mover with the best quote.
Protect yourself when moving
- Read through the moving contract before agreeing to any terms.
- Sign the moving contract in the presence of witness.
- Do not sign a contract with blank or incomplete pages.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you need quality moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is the mover to choose. Our remarkable services are as a result of using professionally trained personnel, advanced moving equipment and 25 years of experience.
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- Vehice shipping
- Apartment relocations
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- Vacation moves
- Small moves
Call us today
Get in touch with us on 1-888-509-3123. Also, fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.