Franklin Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to Franklin, a township in Sussex County, New Jersey can be a breeze if you hire the services of a moving company. Franklin was named after Benjamin Franklin, a founding father of the country. It is perhaps known for mineral mining which controls a huge portion of the city’s economy. Some of the fluorescent minerals mined in the city are not found anywhere else on earth. The city also has the Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge and Wallkill River which have amazing recreational activities and captivating views. If you need a professional mover in Franklin, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why hire a moving company?
- Safety: Moving companies provide safety for your items from packing to unpacking and the eventual house arrangement. They pack the items using quality material which can withstand the long distance and heavy impact. When loading items in the carrier, heavy items are loaded at the bottom while delicate items go on top. Moving companies also have separate compartments for high-value items like electronics and heirlooms.
- Trained personnel: Experience and professional training are what make moving companies worthwhile. They train their personnel on packing, loading and even the relocating, ensuring all the tasks are executed with efficiency.
- Right equipment: Moving companies have the right equipment; they use trolleys and ramps to move stacked boxes and dismantle heavy items and move them in bits. This ensures safety and increases the speed at which loading is done. All items are transported in modified trucks that can handle heavy loads without compromising on time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Checklist for a reliable moving company
Check the company’s experience. An experienced moving company has quality and consistent services. They have the technical know-how to make your move smooth since they have dealt with thousands of moves. They also have favourable reviews all year round.
Verify the company’s credentials at government departments. Movers operating within the state of New Jersey are licensed by the New Jersey Department of Transport. It requires all moving companies to possess adequate moving skills. They also verify the mover’s equipment and insurance to ensure they adhere to set standards. Use the Federal Motor Safety Association to verify state to state moving companies.
Check a company’s consumer complaints at the Better Business Bureau. The organization monitors the type of services provided by moving companies. They also accredit reliable movers to save customers the stress of verifying movers.
Get cost estimates from several moving companies. Compare the services provided and the rates charged by the company to negotiate a favourable deal. A reliable moving company has specific rates for each service. If any additional costs occur, they are handled by the company.
- Do not sign incomplete or blank documents.
- Do not sign a contract when there are no witnesses present.
- Do not deal with brokers. Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association booklet for a step by step guide on how to identify brokers when moving.
Tips for a seamless move
- Start early. Hire a moving company that checks all your requirements. Set a date that is convenient for both you and the company. Also, ensure you don’t have other activities to handle on moving day.
- Ask the company to handle the walkthrough at least two months before moving day.
- Acquire adequate moving supplies a month to moving day. At times, packing material often runs out before you are done packing. It’s advisable to acquire excess tape and boxes since they are refundable if unused.
- Mark all your items as you pack. Document their condition by taking clear photographs and assessing their value with the company personnel. This acts as evidence of quality in case of accidents.
- The IRS has specific tax deductible when you are moving. Common tax benefits include moves where the new work station is over 50 miles from your old home.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have ample experience shipping items across the country and overseas. We are rated 5-star by multiple customer review websites due to our incredible services. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport to make your move smooth.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Commercial moves
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
- Storage services
- Military moves
Call us now on 1-888-509-3213 for stress-free moving services. Check out A-1 Auto Transport for a wide catalogue of moving and vehicle relocation services. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get access to great discounts.