Franklin Long Distance Moving Companies
To help you achieve your moving goals, you need an experienced moving company based in Indiana. A-1 Auto Transport has been in the moving business since the 90’s and has all the resources to give you a smooth transition. Make your move to Franklin a memorable one by hiring us today. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- Always use tape when sealing the boxes instead of interlocking the flaps. This keeps your items intact and makes it easy when stacking them.
- Gather plenty of supplies before you begin packing. Don’t underestimate how much stuff you have. You’ll probably need more boxes than you think. You also need bubble wrap, marker, and plastic wrap.
- Pack room by room to keep the house organized. Avoid the temptation of jumping from one room to another since this will cause confusion and you risk mixing up your items. Packing similar items together makes it easier for your when unpacking at your new house.
- Color code your stuff to make it easier when unloading. Pick the colors you want to represent each room and then stick the corresponding stickers on both sides and the top of the boxes. To make it even easier when unpacking, write a detailed description of the contents of each box.
- Clean your belongings as you pack. Moving with clean items will give you an easy time when arranging your new house. If you are moving your fridge, let it dry out completely by leaving the doors open at least one day before moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Reliability: When you hire a professional moving company, you’ll be provided with a bill of lading which contains the date and time you expect the movers to come to your home. The movers have a duty to honor the contract and offer the services you paid for. Unlike friends, you can depend on the services of professional movers.
- Storage services: If, for instance, you need your items moved before you, a professional moving company will provide you a secure place to keep them until they are ready for collection. The storage units are climate controlled to ensure your items are stored in perfect conditions. The payment options are flexible and your items will be safe.
- Insurance: Accidents are unpredictable and the last thing you need when moving is counting your losses when your items break or get damaged. When you hire a professional moving company, the safety of your belongings becomes their responsibility. They are trained to handle household items with care and in case of a misfortune, you are guaranteed of compensation.
How to find the best moving company
- Recommendations: Seek out the recommendations of friends and work colleagues who have moved in the past. You’ll get firsthand information about their experience with the moving companies. It’s a sure and quick way of finding a reliable mover since these are people you trust and their opinions are genuine.
- Reviews: Read online reviews to find out what other customers are saying about a moving company. The Better Business Bureau lets consumers rate moving companies based on their performances. High ratings signify outstanding service delivery. Other sites that provide useful information about local companies are Yelp and Angie’s List.
- Licensing: Never hire a company with no legal documents. The FMCSA registers and licenses companies in the transport industry. Ask to be provided with the credentials for verification. A reliable mover clearly displays the USDOT Number on their website and on their fleet of vehicles. If you’re moving within the state, make sure they have the proper licensing from the Indiana Department of Revenue.
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Military moving
- Office relocation
- Corporate moving
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Door to door moving
- International moves
- Cheap Franklin movers
Why hire us?
Our mission is to provide superior moving services at affordable prices. We subject our workers through strict background checks to make sure they have clean records. We use modern equipment to expedite the moving process and have you settled quickly. If you’re looking for reliable and efficient moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is your company of choice. The safety and security of your belongings is our top priority and you can trust our team to handle everything professionally.
To book your date, get in touch with our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org