Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Franklin County, Vermont
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Milk production is the economic mainstay of Franklin County. The county hosts more than 20% of the dairy farms in Vermont. Finding a reliable transport company can become a time-consuming struggle. A-1 Auto Transport will end your struggles when shipping cars to or from Franklin County. We have the most reliable services and the best coverage across the country.
Transport services covered in Franklin County
- Door-to-door shipping: This offers convenient collection and delivery at your home or office.
- Terminal shipping: We have partnered with several terminal operators across Vermont to offer you low-cost delivery options. You will send your car to the terminal for shipping and you will collect it from the delivery terminal.
- Enclosed shipping: Is the safest transportation option for classic cars, exotics and high-value luxury cars. The enclosure protects the cars from being damaged by roadside debris, dust or bad weather. You are going to pay more for this option when shipping cars to or from Franklin County. The extra protection that you get is however worth every dollar.
- Open-air shipping: Large open trailers can transport between 8-12 cars on a trip, depending on their sizes. When the transporter splits up the cost of shipping to all who are using the truck, your final bill will go down. You will find this affordable transportation option across any route.
- International RORO: Specialized shipping vehicles load hundreds of cars for transportation across the sea. We will load and unload your car by driving it on and off the ship. These actions describe the meaning of roll-on/roll-off (RORO).
- Containerized shipping: You can choose to get a shipping container for your car when you don’t want to expose it to external hazards. Shared container can lower your costs of shipping. With exclusive use, you can ship your belongings along with your car.
- Air transport: Shipping cars by air is extremely costly. We only recommend this when you are short on time and have a highly expensive car.
Important car shipping tips
Apply for a driver’s license and car registration at the state DMV. You can visit their local offices or get their website from this link. Use the website to check for other regulatory requirements. You can also ask your transporter for help. Find out the cost of shipping cars to or from Franklin County by getting quotes from different companies. You may want to consider the lowest quote. However, this may work against you, as there are scammers who low-ball on pricing to lure shippers. Check for other details such as the kind of shipping service offered. Prepare your car for shipping by taking out all your personal items and cleaning it. You could lose your personal items or get them damaged during transportation. You won’t get compensated for this. Cleaning your car makes it easy to spot all hidden dents and scratches during inspection. You should also do some maintenance checks on the car. Make sure that you have well-inflated tires, optimum fluid levels and a running battery.
Find out more from the auto shipping experts
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Franklin County
- 05441- Bakersfield
- 05447- East Berkshire
- 05448- East Fairfield
- 05450- Enosburg Falls
- 05454- Fairfax
- 05455- Fairfield
- 05457- Franklin
- 05459- Highgate Center
- 05460- Highgate Springs
- 05470- Montgomery
- 05471- Montgomery Center
- 05476- Richford
- 05478- Saint Albans
- 05479- Saint Albans
- 05481- Saint Albans Bay
- 05483- Sheldon
- 05485- Sheldon Springs
- 05488- Swanton