Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, our goal is to offer the best services from a county level. We ship vehicles to any destination within America. For tailored services, we zero in on specific counties. That way, we are able to offer you the best services based on your location. Franklin County, is one of the 92 that enjoy Indiana tailored car shipping services from us. With over 20 years of experience under our belts, we understand the business very well. We have a unique service delivery and an extensive scope of service that makes us the most ideal firm for shipping cars to or from Franklin County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Columbus to Franklin County||$144||144 miles||1-2 days|
|Philadelphia to Franklin County||$458||610 miles||3-5 days|
|Franklin County to Albany||$565||753 miles||3-5 days|
|New Orleans to Franklin County||$611||815 miles||3-5 days|
|Franklin County to Jacksonville||$626||834 miles||3-5 days|
|Franklin County to Miami||$698||1163 miles||4-6 days|
|Franklin County to Albuquerque||$811||1352 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Franklin County||$1157||2314 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Franklin County
Most auto shipping firms will transport your car to the major city in a particular state. It is your job to pick it up from there. We, on the other hand, do things a little differently. We understand the client’s needs and that is why we deliver the vehicle to your address in Franklin.
We serve the following regions when shipping cars to or from Franklin County: Batesville City, Brookville, Cedar Grove, Laurel, Mount Caramel, Oldenburg, Lake Santee, Metamora, New Trenton, Bath Township, Blooming Grove, Butler, Fairfield, Highland, Posey, Ray, Salt Creek, Springfield, Whitewater and their environs.
Our scope of service is however not limited to the borders making up Franklin. We ship cars to the counties immediately neighboring Franklin. Clients from Fayette, Union, Dearborn, Ripley, Decatur and Rush as well as Butler & Hamilton of Ohio get to enjoy our Franklin car shipping services.
- SUV shipping: SUVs are common in Indiana. We ship these for clients in Franklin County at affordable prices. We can handle all types, including a compact, crossover, hybrid, alternative fuel, or luxury SUV. Regardless of the size of the SUV, we guarantee you won’t get better services than ours.
- Interstate car shipping: We are experts in long distance moving. Franklin County strategically borders Ohio. This means it’s served by several interstates and major highways. US Route 52 acts as a straight route to North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Through these, we are able to offer express state to state car shipping to any state.
- Door to door services: We are familiar with the road network in Franklin County. With the aid of GPS navigation, we can deliver your car to your front porch with no hassle.
Find out more!
Are you searching for more services? Visit our service page and check out the entire service catalog A-1 Auto Transport offers when shipping cars to or from Franklin County.
Zip codes included in Franklin County
- ZIP Code 47010 - Bath
- ZIP Code 47012 - Brookville
- ZIP Code 47016 - Cedar Grove
- ZIP Code 47024 - Laurel
- ZIP Code 47030 - Metamora
- ZIP Code 47035 - New Trenton
- ZIP Code 47036 - Oldenburg
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org